+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit for minor---help

hamdani

Jan 30, 2013
Hi,

I am Ontario Provincial Nominee and I have got letter of support for Open Work Permit too.

While applying for Open Work Permit, I am applying for Study Permit for my child with age > 6 years. While filling Study Permit application (IMM1294E), following are must to be filled:

1. Details of study in Canada
2. Employment (Give details of your employment for the past 10 years ..)

for 1, I have given information like 'appropriate school for child's age' for name of school and selecting Ontario

but for 2, what information needs to be filled??? How come a child can be employed? I think, check on age is missing while making the employment info mandatory

Any suggestions!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

ValientNine

Jan 28, 2013
@crepes25 : Im going to say this to you, because your a confused person. My advice to you is dont put in your Child and Spouse's applications right now, because that will SERIOUSLY hamper your ability to get the visa in the first place. You can get it first and THEN get it for them.

By taking your whole family, your going to look like a person whos not going to come back.

That being said, good luck with your visa.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

hamdani said:
Hi,

I am Ontario Provincial Nominee and I have got letter of support for Open Work Permit too.

While applying for Open Work Permit, I am applying for Study Permit for my child with age > 6 years. While filling Study Permit application (IMM1294E), following are must to be filled:

1. Details of study in Canada
2. Employment (Give details of your employment for the past 10 years ..)

for 1, I have given information like 'appropriate school for child's age' for name of school and selecting Ontario

but for 2, what information needs to be filled??? How come a child can be employed? I think, check on age is missing while making the employment info mandatory

Any suggestions!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

1. Write N/A.