+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit for minor children of work permit holder

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
I need some guidance on applying for study permit for a minor child, 15 years of a WP holder. The IRCC site says they do not need acceptance letters. What are the chances of approval

Arash Rafie

Jun 10, 2021
I do have same question and different sources and people have different answers. :) Can any one advise the kids of WP holder need to apply for study permit or Just need to apply for visit visa ?
Thanks

navdeepchopra

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
I do have same question and different sources and people have different answers. :) Can any one advise the kids of WP holder need to apply for study permit or Just need to apply for visit visa ?
Thanks
study permit required if they have to study, visit visa for toddlers & infants only as they are not eligible for schools

Cherukei

Apr 16, 2021
Hello Guys, so I started my online application today for my 3 minors but after answering all the questions in the pre application section, it gave me a fee for 4 persons instead of 3.
See what was written below ;
Visitor (Includes SE, ME and EXT) Qty (1) Price CAD (100) Amount (100)
Study permit Qty (3) Price CAD (150) Amount (450)
Total 500 (CAD).

Question:
Why am I required to pay 100CAD for visitors visa when I have answered one of their questions which confirms that I already have a study permit?
What am I not doing right? please help

Please I need help
Thanks.