+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit extension

Aakash patel

Sep 19, 2018
Can anyone please let me know that if i applied once gor the study permit extension can i still apply for study permit extension again.

blam34

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Do you have a valid reason to extend your study permit the second time? If you do have a valid reason, then yes you can apply for a study permit extension again. I’ve done it.

Aakash patel

Sep 19, 2018
Do you have a valid reason to extend your study permit the second time? If you do have a valid reason, then yes you can apply for a study permit extension again. I’ve done it.
Yea i need to take one subject in order to graduate. So in that case can I reapply?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
You can apply for extension as many times as you need as long as you have valid reason like further studies or continuing studies.

blam34

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Yea i need to take one subject in order to graduate. So in that case can I reapply?
Yes, make sure you write a Letter of Explanation so as to clarify anything that you think may be unclear. Other than that you should be able to get an extension.

Aakash patel

Sep 19, 2018
Yes, make sure you write a Letter of Explanation so as to clarify anything that you think may be unclear. Other than that you should be able to get an extension.
Okay i will attach letter with clarification. And thank you so much for you suggestions. I appreciate.

maple007

Jan 18, 2019
Regarding the extension ,

Is it easier or the same process as applying for study permit first time ?