+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit Extension submit before Jun 8 still hasn't been approved

GingerAle07

Sep 13, 2021
Hi, I've submitted my application for study permit extension on Jun 8 and it hasn't been approved although when I check on IRCC website they're processing applications submitted between Jun 13 and 19, 2021 already. Has anyone received your approval yet? Or something happened with my application?

parisi

Aug 3, 2021
I submitted my application on May 11 (and CAQ at the end of July), and still nothing. Their 36 days are not accurate, obviously. I called the idcc last week, the agent told that my application is "in progress, everything is normal".

Sid R

Apr 19, 2021
I have too applied on the 24th May 2021 and no update till now. But, most of my friends who have applied after me, got like within even 3 days and 15-20 days approx. It took them although 2-3 Weeks to get it delivered the Hardcopy. But, their approval was on GCKey within 3-20 Days! I tried calling IRCC and the call operator also did tell me that "in progress, everything is normal". I am frustrated. Its taking long time for some and short time for some.

Ale1234

Aug 25, 2021
I have too applied on the 24th May 2021 and no update till now. But, most of my friends who have applied after me, got like within even 3 days and 15-20 days approx. It took them although 2-3 Weeks to get it delivered the Hardcopy. But, their approval was on GCKey within 3-20 Days! I tried calling IRCC and the call operator also did tell me that "in progress, everything is normal". I am frustrated. Its taking long time for some and short time for some.
What number did u called to be able to speak to an operator?

parisi

Aug 3, 2021
Hi, I've submitted my application for study permit extension on Jun 8 and it hasn't been approved although when I check on IRCC website they're processing applications submitted between Jun 13 and 19, 2021 already. Has anyone received your approval yet? Or something happened with my application?
Do you have any update?

gscruz

Sep 27, 2019
I also applied for study permit extension and submitted on July 15, but until now I still haven’t got it. I don’t know what’s happening to my application and have no idea how to follow up, cause I might get the same response

gscruz

Sep 27, 2019
Hi did you get your permit?

Wifefo88

Sep 6, 2019
Hello everyone.., I need advice.
I am a current student in canada my program is set to end by March 2022..The next course I plan to study will start at September 2022..My question is this can I stay up to five months in Canada b4 my next program start., as people are saying you can not stay more than 150 days to begin the next program