+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY PERMIT EXTENSION: Share your timelines

ree14

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
I have the same issue. I need to wait for a study permit extension before I can apply for pgwp!! however, I applied on November 18th so I guess my wait time will be longer. Any updates on your applications yet?

RajDs

Dec 5, 2019
My application has been approved today. I had applied for the extension on October 3; I was single applicant.

Now I actually had to drill down into the entry for my application on my account to get to the note of approval though; just wanted to share this note with you folks. Good luck.

Kkaramjeet

Dec 24, 2019
My application has been approved today. I had applied for the extension on October 3; I was single applicant.

Now I actually had to drill down into the entry for my application on my account to get to the note of approval though; just wanted to share this note with you folks. Good luck.
Congratulations and thank you for update

Reactions: RajDs

bnxpich

Jan 2, 2020
Hi all! My application has been approved today (in the afternoon)
I applied for a study permit extension plus a co-op work permit on October 6, 2019.

Mariam Elsawy

Aug 13, 2016
Hi all! My application has been approved today (in the afternoon)
I applied for a study permit extension plus a co-op work permit on October 6, 2019.
Yay! Congrats to you! If you don't mind me asking: did you receive any notifications by email today or last week showing that they're working on your application or did you just randomly log in and see that it is approved?

Reactions: bnxpich

bnxpich

Jan 2, 2020
Yay! Congrats to you! If you don't mind me asking: did you receive any notifications by email today or last week showing that they're working on your application or did you just randomly log in and see that it is approved?
I didnt receive any notifications. I just logged in and see the application is approved.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mariam Elsawy