+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Extension Refused

Gurinder1998

Nov 26, 2021
Punjab
Category........
STUDY
Hope you fired your agent. Apply for GCMS notes to get reasons for refusal since you will not divulge. Then reapply addressing all reasons for refusal. That is all you can do.

Not sure what closing of VFS offices due to Covid have to do with your case. You still could have applied for a study permit. Also your medical reason for a transplant may not work in your favour. If approved when would you start your last semester.
Thank you very much for helping out.

I will apply for Caips. If it will show program irrelevancy then, how can i clear it?

I will start my last semester in May 2022.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you very much for helping out.

I will apply for Caips. If it will show program irrelevancy then, how can i clear it?

I will start my last semester in May 2022.
GCMS notes will take 30-60 days. Retake your IELTS because scores are too low. You may not get a response on your study permit by May since processing is 9-10 weeks.

Gurinder1998

Nov 26, 2021
Punjab
Category........
STUDY
GCMS notes will take 30-60 days. Retake your IELTS because scores are too low. You may not get a response on your study permit by May since processing is 9-10 weeks.
So, should i drop this May 2022 term too, Then, whant will happen? Like if i receive my result in mid may or at end of may. And I needed to ask one more question, Do i need to attach any KPU document like Transcripts, LOA, Fee Receipts? Or i just need to attach my current school documents.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So, should i drop this May 2022 term too, Then, whant will happen? Like if i receive my result in mid may or at end of may. And I needed to ask one more question, Do i need to attach any KPU document like Transcripts, LOA, Fee Receipts? Or i just need to attach my current school documents.
Not saying to drop May but it is the end of February so you may not get a response by then. Plus, you need to be in Canada for the internship. KPU has nothing to do with this since you dropped out of the school and left the country.

Gurinder1998

Nov 26, 2021
Punjab
Category........
STUDY
Not saying to drop May but it is the end of February so you may not get a response by then. Plus, you need to be in Canada for the internship. KPU has nothing to do with this since you dropped out of the school and left the country.
Thank you very much.

I will apply stay positive and will wait for positive result. I hope i will receive it this time.

Thank again for your help.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Unfortunately GCMS notes are taking 90 days and sometimes more. Hopefully they will get back to 30 days soon.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Is there any chance that I can get a Visitor visa or eTA for Canada??
You are from India so must apply for a visitor visa. You have to mention all past refusals. You need to show funds, travel history, reason to travel, ties to home country. Why do you want to visit Canada? You can’t work or study.

Gurinder1998

Nov 26, 2021
Punjab
Category........
STUDY
You are from India so must apply for a visitor visa. You have to mention all past refusals. You need to show funds, travel history, reason to travel, ties to home country. Why do you want to visit Canada? You can’t work or study.
Can the visa officer access all our past records, applications, and travel history from our UCI number ??

Gurinder1998

Nov 26, 2021
Punjab
Category........
STUDY
okay. Thank you. So, should I write about refusal in an explanation letter or just need to attach a refusal letter? One more thing, should I also mention that I did applied for Visitor visa in 2020 July when my study permit was expiring.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
okay. Thank you. So, should I write about refusal in an explanation letter or just need to attach a refusal letter? One more thing, should I also mention that I did applied for Visitor visa in 2020 July when my study permit was expiring.
There will be a question about if you have ever received refusals and you say YES. What is the purpose of an explanation letter for a visitor visa. If you are visiting someone, they attached a letter of invitation.

Gurinder1998

Nov 26, 2021
Punjab
Category........
STUDY
There will be a question about if you have ever received refusals and you say YES. What is the purpose of an explanation letter for a visitor visa. If you are visiting someone, they attached a letter of invitation.
Actually, it was written on IRCC's website that, if you are outside Canada with study permit you just need visitor visa or eTA to re-enter.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Actually, it was written on IRCC's website that, if you are outside Canada with study permit you just need visitor visa or eTA to re-enter.
But you don’t have a study permit. When a study permit from outside Canada is approved it comes with a visitor visa. So what are you trying to do.

Gurinder1998

Nov 26, 2021
Punjab
Category........
STUDY
But you don’t have a study permit. When a study permit from outside Canada is approved it comes with a visitor visa. So what are you trying to do.
But, i did have had study permit at that time when, i applied for Visitor Visa in july 2020. I just withdrew that application in August 2021, because my biometrics weren't done file was in loop. And in july 2021 IRCC also posted that, applicants should apply for new applications and withdraw previous one's , My visitor application was in loop for 5-8 months. Other wise , i would have got Visitor Visa.