+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit extension Outside canada urgent

Sunshine_12

Jun 1, 2018
Hi I am an international student From India. I completed 1.5 semesters in Canada but had to come back to India due to family problem (health and death). Planned to go back but flight operations ceased. Can’t go back and also my Visa expires on 31st July. I got extension letter from my college. What should I do? I have to apply for extension . Got all docs ready what should be done to get 100% approval and how long will it take for approval?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Apply for extension as normally, you can study from India. Follow the requirements and you will get approval, extensions are more relaxed than initial SP.

Reactions: Sunshine_12

indusvalley

Dec 16, 2018
Rhul, you cant apply for extension from outside canda. you have to apply for a new study permit, just like you did for your virgin study permit.

indusvalley

Dec 16, 2018
Not sure why you would do that! Did you use any Canadian address for your virgin study permit? I guess the answer is no, as they took your passport and returned it to you directly.

Rahul_Singla

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
When I try to apply for Canada visa from outside Canada and choose that I have valid Study permit, System is asking for different and less documents