+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit extension October

Vee15

Oct 26, 2019
Anyone applied in October and gotten a response? If so what date did you apply on and when did you get it back

RajDs

Dec 5, 2019
I had applied on October 3rd and I am still waiting. On which day did you apply for the extension and have you heard back anything yet?

I felt that there might have been a possibility that I would get the approval this week since some folks who had applied within the time period of September 23-25 had apparently received their approvals last week. I came across this discussion in another thread.

Vee15

Oct 26, 2019
I had applied on October 3rd and I am still waiting. On which day did you apply for the extension and have you heard back anything yet?

I felt that there might have been a possibility that I would get the approval this week since some folks who had applied within the time period of September 23-25 had apparently received their approvals last week. I came across this discussion in another thread.
Did you get a reply ?

okosisi26

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Hi guys, my profile got updated yesterday and my eligibility review has started. When do you think a decision will be made?