+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit extension, May 2018

cheriii

May 31, 2018
Hi there,
I have applied for study permit extension on April 11, 2018, unfortunately it is more than 51 day and we have not received any update! I have send an inquiry through web-form 10 days ago but I did not get any response by them as well. These recent days I have called CIC many times and the system says the lines are full and are not able to connect me to agent !!

I was wondering if there is any other way to contact them?

Thank you

barroso26jonathan

May 29, 2018
Hi there,
I have applied for study permit extension on April 11, 2018, unfortunately it is more than 51 day and we have not received any update! I have send an inquiry through web-form 10 days ago but I did not get any response by them as well. These recent days I have called CIC many times and the system says the lines are full and are not able to connect me to agent !!

Thank you
I am facing the same situation and by the way I applied on the same day. Still nothing. Do you know which office has your file?

cheriii

May 31, 2018
Unfortunately I don't know which office is reviewing.

Does it matter which office is reviewing?

viks1303

May 31, 2018
Hi there,

Thank you
Hi cheriii, have you heard anything from them yet? Thanks!