Sara Adli

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Please any one get new approval told us the timeline
I applied in April 10, no any single up, only submitted confirmation

Flyfa

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
All files depend upon how transparent the file is and which location it goes too. If u have passed 50 days get gcms note. Bcoz there is something fishy then

mughal1

Aug 18, 2019
My two class fellows also got their study permits renewed in 60 days, both of them applied in April.
Those of you who have not got any update (like me) did you apply only for your study permit extension or applied for any family member permits also. I think those who applied with family are facing this situation. Am I right?

Sara Adli

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
My two class fellows also got their study permits renewed in 60 days, both of them applied in April.
Those of you who have not got any update (like me) did you apply only for your study permit extension or applied for any family member permits also. I think those who applied with family are facing this situation. Am I right?
Yeah I applied with family members permits

Reactions: mughal1

Sara Adli

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
When
When you applied? And what the expiry date of your SP?
I applied in April 10, the expiry date is in July

However did you eligibility status changed? Or like me no change?

mughal1

Aug 18, 2019
When

When you applied? And what the expiry date of your SP?
I applied in April 10, the expiry date is in July

However did you eligibility status changed? Or like me no change?
I applied on April 25th and my study permit is also expiring at the end of July.
No there is no update on the eligibility review, yet.

northface2

Mar 27, 2022
I applied for extension as a single applicant, no family, on Mar. 25. Eligibility review started immediately but no other updates since then.

JohnSmith123

Star Member
Jun 15, 2022
Hey guys, I applied for my study permit extension last month, and my status changed to "we are reviewing......" early this week, I called IRCC today and the agent said that my eligibility check has passed. Does anyone know how long I will wait?

Sara Adli

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Hey guys, I applied for my study permit extension last month, and my status changed to "we are reviewing......" early this week, I called IRCC today and the agent said that my eligibility check has passed. Does anyone know how long I will wait?
I think you will receive it next week.

please what the IRCC number you call?