+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Extension Delay (September 2019)

aydongs

May 6, 2020
@Tinashar

Use 4-2-1-0 when the automated menus starts reading. Should link you up with an agent.
This doesn't work either. They don't connect me to an agent. I applied in November 22 and no update yet. Automatic voice says they didn't start to process the applications after November 8, but we know that this isn't true. I sent 2 web forms and and 1 feedback. I tried to reach them hundred times. I don't understand why they don't follow an order while they are processesing the applications. There are some people approved in February and got their result, but most of the November applicants have been waiting for almost 6 months even though they applied 4 months before the pandemic started.I am so desperate, I don't understand anything what they're doing :(

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
This doesn't work either. They don't connect me to an agent. I applied in November 22 and no update yet. Automatic voice says they didn't start to process the applications after November 8, but we know that this isn't true. I sent 2 web forms and and 1 feedback. I tried to reach them hundred times. I don't understand why they don't follow an order while they are processesing the applications. There are some people approved in February and got their result, but most of the November applicants have been waiting for almost 6 months even though they applied 4 months before the pandemic started.I am so desperate, I don't understand anything what they're doing :(
Hi, sorry to hear about your situation. I also applied on November 22nd and got approved last week along with someone else from this thread. I will suggest checking your application or calling them. In my case, my application was approved but I had to call them to confirm because they hadn't updated my profile and I needed to ask a separate question.

Re: calling them, that number does work provided you wait till the automated voice starts giving the options before pressing the extension. I called a bunch of times (and so did others on this thread btw) using the same extension even way back in late April.

Edit: I see now tthat you are not in Canada.I think (not sure) that number is only accessible from Canada.

aydongs

May 6, 2020
Hi, sorry to hear about your situation. I also applied on November 22nd and got approved last week along with someone else from this thread. I will suggest checking your application or calling them. In my case, my application was approved but I had to call them to confirm because they hadn't updated my profile and I needed to ask a separate question.

Re: calling them, that number does work provided you wait till the automated voice starts giving the options before pressing the extension. I called a bunch of times (and so did others on this thread btw) using the same extension even way back in late April.

Edit: I see now tthat you are not in Canada.I think (not sure) that number is only accessible from Canada.
I am not in Canada. Unfortanetely, I went abroad before the pandemic and couldn't come back and my visa expired as well. Now, I will have my friend to call them from Canada, because the number doesn't work outside of Canada.

Thank you for the information.

Reactions: kloppity

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
I am not in Canada. Unfortanetely, I went abroad before the pandemic and couldn't come back and my visa expired as well. Now, I will have my friend to call them from Canada, because the number doesn't work outside of Canada.

Thank you for the information.
When your friend is calling make sure he/she knows your full names, date of birth, application number, address probably and phone number.

aydongs

May 6, 2020
When your friend is calling make sure he/she knows your full names, date of birth, application number, address probably and phone number.
I reached them through my friend and actually, I couldn't get any additional information rather than what I have on my application status. I hope they review my application and all the others who have been waiting for too long any time soon.

efgyab

Mar 2, 2020
Thank you everyone and I hope you all get it soon. This thread has been very helpful.
I am relief now from checking my account 20 times a day!

Ramandeeps4

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Guys, thanks a lot for your support. Special thanks to Kloppity for everything you did for us.
I just got approved for my application on May 12, 2020 at 3PM EST.
I had applied on November 30, 2019. Approved after 164 days. I can’t tell you guys how happy I am right now. Every remaining November applicants is in my prayers. God bless all!