+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Extension Delay (September 2019)

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
Did any of the recently approved November applicants extend for more than four months? There seem to be a theme here where they are processing applications for folks starting another program in Canada i.e. those who submitted an acceptance letter along with their study permit application.

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
Well at least they remembered November applications now, I am sure you will get by next week. Stay positive
And congratulations man. It is a relief seeing you get this. We can at least hope they are working randomly through November applications now.

Johncerb

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Canada
Did any of the recently approved November applicants extend for more than four months? There seem to be a theme here where they are processing applications for folks starting another program in Canada i.e. those who submitted an acceptance letter along with their study permit application.
I submitted my acceptance letter for another program which I am enrolling at the moment.

meister

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
I did but I don't think they're processing based on that criteria.

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
My account says application status is unavailable.. at the moment what thats means
Congrats! Btw I find that the email usually comes a whole day after they’ve approved your application. Not sure why but have happened to me a few times.