+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Extension Delay (September 2019)

Apr 30, 2020
Interesting, surprised that you haven't received an update. Alot of the December applications have been processed going by the people on this thread. Did you submit biometrics etc? Did you get an email for biometrics validity?
I submitted my biometrics on Jan 8I don't know why my account on the website is still process

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
Just to update you guys, I don't think November applications will be processed anytime soon. They are not prioritizing applications for those on "Implied" status according to their agent, which means we won't hear anything until they are back to full capacity.

When is that? "Well, we can't say, but it can take a really long time," is the official word.

I need not say it but you know that is a gigantic bowl of BS because they keep processing December and January applications since those guys don't enjoy the same implied status.

rony patel

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Just to update you guys, I don't think November applications will be processed anytime soon. They are not prioritizing applications for those on "Implied" status according to their agent, which means we won't hear anything until they are back to full capacity.

When is that? "Well, we can't say, but it can take a really long time," is the official word.

I need not say it but you know that is a gigantic bowl of BS because they keep processing December and January applications since those guys don't enjoy the same implied status.
Why December and January are not on implied status too?

trampolinegirl

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020

Then why are they processing any of them? Those who made Dec/Jan applications either still have status or have implied status.

Alfred98

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Hey I got biometrics correspondence letter
My timeline is:
Application: Jan 28
Bio : Jan 29
Correspondence letter : April 30
Hopefully i got final decision today or sooner than later

Npk1991

Apr 27, 2020
Hey I got biometrics correspondence letter