+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Extension Delay (September 2019)

Mickey0712

Star Member
Dec 2, 2019
Somebody in this thread too who applied on 8th got their approval last week! So there’s a hope they might clear All October ppl by this month I suppose ! :)

Reactions: Mariam Elsawy
Dec 30, 2019
is there any real estimate for how long it takes to receive the extended SP in hand . I live in Calgary? I booked a flight after 10 days I hope I receive my extension before 10 days from now

Brightkeys

Jan 14, 2020
I applied on the 6th of December. I did Biometrics on 9th December.

I received a feedback from the embassy on 7 January, saying that I will hear from them soon. My school has already resumed.

Nav_deep

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Applied on Aug 18th still waiting, not even eligibility review. Does the immigration lawyeror local MP help in this?
same here applied on 24 September 2019 , not even eligibility review , I sent some other documents that I think I forget to upload in my application through web form and they received that yesterday , but still there is no update on my account.

Maniheer

Dec 6, 2019
Hello, I submitted an online application to extend my study permit on September 20th. Initially the processing time was 39 days approximately and now it is more than 70. They haven't reviewed my eligibility.
Did anyone apply within the same time and got their extension, or at least the eligibility
Hello, I submitted an online application to extend my study permit on September 20th. Initially the processing time was 39 days approximately and now it is more than 70. They haven't reviewed my eligibility.
Did anyone apply within the same time and got their extension, or at least the eligibility pass?
hi did u get ur study permit now???