+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit extension 2023

xmagdii

Jul 18, 2023
My subconscious mind tells me I’ll get it soon then wait again
Bro, when I called IRCC, they sent a request message to the office to process my application (because it was 80 days more than the processing time shown). A month later, I recalled them, and they told me that the office didn't even read the request they sent before, and the officer has raised a new request again.

ChemIsr

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Israel
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
BC PNP Inland
AOR Received.
14-10-2023
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
No
You should call them, raise webforms. Don't wait.

Inspiredg

Jun 18, 2023
I have made multiple phone calls, 4 web forms it’s just annoying I thought the maximum months of being on implied status Could be less than 6 months they just need an update bro , they operate like unprofessional people

palg

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Patiala
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
7216 Supervisors Mechanical Maintenance
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-2011
AOR Received.
Jan-2012
Med's Request
Nov-2013
Med's Done....
Nov-2013 , DD encashed on 08.12.2013, medical received line on 14.02.2014
Interview........
No idea
Passport Req..
Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Very soon........
thanks. This is very helpful
Hi, my extension got approved today in 10 days. Thankful. Not sure whats next process. will they send me new study permit and how do i get stamped passport.. anybody can help

xmagdii

Jul 18, 2023
Hi, my extension got approved today in 10 days. Thankful. Not sure whats next process. will they send me new study permit and how do i get stamped passport.. anybody can help
Your extension is inside Canada. Therefore, to get VISA stamped on your passport, you should wait first to receive your new SP by mail. Then apply for TRV and upload your SP issued

Kdiaz

Aug 4, 2023
I learned after a call from IRCC today that they are prioritizing newer applications, as opposed to older/delayed applications. As they have the processing target to respect for new applications. So, those who applied after the end of Strike (second half of may), they are probably fine. Otherwise, other applications will be delayed.
Hello Again, I just wanted to update my case.

Submitted the extension request: April 6, 2023
Sent 2 web forms: the response is that they have a high volume of requests so I need to wait.
Eligibility is under review since Friday Aug 18th.

xmagdii

Jul 18, 2023
Hello Again, I just wanted to update my case.

Sent 2 web forms: the response is that they have a high volume of requests so I need to wait.
Good! Please let me know when you receive your approval.

Kdiaz

Aug 4, 2023
Good! Please let me know when you receive your approval.
Hello, keeping you updated.

The extension was approved today

Baywestfair

Feb 18, 2018
Your extension is inside Canada. Therefore, to get VISA stamped on your passport, you should wait first to receive your new SP by mail. Then apply for TRV and upload your SP issued
You mean apply for visitor visa after receiving the student permit extension by mall?

BiancaB

Aug 25, 2023
Hello, keeping you updated.

The extension was approved today
Hey! How long you wait between the 2 forms?
I applied for the extension on May 14th and no changes until now.
Thanks!