BC PNP Inland
AOR Received.
14-10-2023
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
No
Wanted to share my experience as I browsed this topic:

applied on July 8th (permit expiring on 31st)
Received bvl on August 1st
Approved on 2nd of August

Very quick turnaround and they basically approved me as soon my permit expired.
I applied on March 15. Almost 5 months - nothing. I called them, and raised webforms several times. No replies.

Kdiaz

Aug 4, 2023
Hello, Just wanted to share my dates with you:

Submitted the extension request: April 6, 2023
Sent 2 web forms: the response is that they have a high volume of requests so I need to wait.
No response until today.

Rere1997

Aug 4, 2023
I applied on March 15. Almost 5 months - nothing. I called them, and raised webforms several times. No replies.
Did your permit expire yet? Are you also applying for SOWP? if not have your MP contact IRCC about your application as it has passed normal processing times.

my application was processed in Edmonton

ChemIsr

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Israel
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
BC PNP Inland
AOR Received.
14-10-2023
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
No
Hello, Just wanted to share my dates with you:

Submitted the extension request: April 6, 2023
Sent 2 web forms: the response is that they have a high volume of requests so I need to wait.
No response until today.
Where do they process your application?

palg

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Patiala
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
7216 Supervisors Mechanical Maintenance
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-2011
AOR Received.
Jan-2012
Med's Request
Nov-2013
Med's Done....
Nov-2013 , DD encashed on 08.12.2013, medical received line on 14.02.2014
Interview........
No idea
Passport Req..
Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Very soon........
Hi, my passport was expiring on 11 Oct so i was issued study permit till 10 oct So i had to renew my passport and apply for study permit extensin. I applied yesterday.. Timeline is 75 days. Bit confused, if i dont get a decision, do i have to leave canada by 10 oct..can anyone guide.. thanks

Rere1997

Aug 4, 2023
Hi, my passport was expiring on 11 Oct so i was issued study permit till 10 oct So i had to renew my passport and apply for study permit extensin. I applied yesterday.. Timeline is 75 days. Bit confused, if i dont get a decision, do i have to leave canada by 10 oct..can anyone guide.. thanks
No you would be on implied status on October 11th which means you can continue to study until you hear a decision on your extension.

palg

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Patiala
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
7216 Supervisors Mechanical Maintenance
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-2011
AOR Received.
Jan-2012
Med's Request
Nov-2013
Med's Done....
Nov-2013 , DD encashed on 08.12.2013, medical received line on 14.02.2014
Interview........
No idea
Passport Req..
Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Very soon........
No you would be on implied status on October 11th which means you can continue to study until you hear a decision on your extension.
thanks. This is very helpful

Egbem

Aug 8, 2023
Hi
Has anyone applied for a study permit extension this month or last month and still waiting for a decision ? Have you heard of anyone receiving their permit in less than the processing times indicated?
My study permit and TRV are expiring in March 2023. I applied for an extension on January 20th and just worried of the delay as I have an upcoming trip for ending of April and I also need to apply for new TRV.
Hi, have you received your SP extension approval yet? I have been waiting for almost 4 mths.

Egbem

Aug 8, 2023
Hi,
I applied for study permit extension in April 2023 but, I am yet to receive the approval till date. That is 4 months of waiting. I am completing my study program on 18th of August and i need the new permit to apply for a PGWP. It means I cannot continue working at my new employment if I do not get a chance to submit the PGWP application within the speculated period. I have sent several follow-ups to no avail. I have also called them but still nothing concrete. Please advise.

ChemIsr

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Israel
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
BC PNP Inland
AOR Received.
14-10-2023
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
No
I applied in March abd still waiting.
My application is in Hamilton - the slowest office

sinmi001

Jan 11, 2023
Hi,
I applied for study permit extension in April 2023 but, I am yet to receive the approval till date. That is 4 months of waiting. I am completing my study program on 18th of August and i need the new permit to apply for a PGWP. It means I cannot continue working at my new employment if I do not get a chance to submit the PGWP application within the speculated period. I have sent several follow-ups to no avail. I have also called them but still nothing concrete. Please advise.
I think you need Audit result from your school. You should be able to download it from your school portal. You can use it to apply for PGWP.
Otherwise Google PGWP for students

Reactions: Egbem