+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit extension 2023

xmagdii

Jul 18, 2023
Hello, Just wanted to share my dates with you:

Submitted the extension request: April 6, 2023
Sent 2 web forms: the response is that they have a high volume of requests so I need to wait.
No response until today.
I learned after a call from IRCC today that they are prioritizing newer applications, as opposed to older/delayed applications. As they have the processing target to respect for new applications. So, those who applied after the end of Strike (second half of may), they are probably fine. Otherwise, other applications will be delayed.

Kdiaz

Aug 4, 2023
I learned after a call from IRCC today that they are prioritizing newer applications, as opposed to older/delayed applications. As they have the processing target to respect for new applications. So, those who applied after the end of Strike (second half of may), they are probably fine. Otherwise, other applications will be delayed.
Thank you so much for your update. OK, I´ll just wait.

ChemIsr

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Israel
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
BC PNP Inland
AOR Received.
14-10-2023
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
No
Shalom,

What are studying?
Is it BA, MA, or PhD?

Cheers
PhD in Chemistry at UBC

I received my SP extension today.

Submitted: March 15
Approved: Aug 10

I called them a few times and raised webforms. When I called the last time, they said they would notify the office that my application is taking way longer. After this I got Correspondence Letter after 2 weeks that reviewing started, 3 days more - Final decision

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rere1997

sinmi001

Jan 11, 2023
PhD in Chemistry at UBC

I called them a few times and raised webforms. When I call the last time, they said they will notify thd office that my application is taking way longer
Please what number did you call?

Rere1997

Aug 4, 2023
PhD in Chemistry at UBC

I called them a few times and raised webforms. When I call the last time, they said they will notify thd office that my application is taking way longer
Congrats!

Reactions: ChemIsr

ElenaEagleEye

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
PhD in Chemistry at UBC

I called them a few times and raised webforms. When I called the last time, they said they would notify the office that my application is taking way longer. After this I got Correspondence Letter after 2 weeks that reviewing started, 3 days more - Final decision
For how long they extended your permit?

Inspiredg

Jun 18, 2023
And why should they issue new ones and yet those applied before are on hold That is manipulation ircc is like ghost let’s keep ghosting and wishing them quick recovery