+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit extension 2018-July applicants for Sept 2018

APusheenF

Aug 11, 2018
I applied on July 12th. So I graduated from my BScH. in Physics from Acadia University (Nova Scotia) and now I want to pursue a new program: a master in physics at University of British columbia. I presented both my letter of acceptance from UBC as well as the verification of enrolment for the 2018/2019 academic year. I am a little bit worried that I have not gotten any update from my application. These are my details

Application step
Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

It has been over 3 weeks since this review of eligibility started :(

nilkant

Aug 7, 2018
I have applied on 5th July. They acknowledged receipt of my application soon after and saying my application is under review. But I haven't had any updates yet :(

APusheenF

Aug 11, 2018
Have you heard back? I got my approval message on Thursday morning.
Congrats! Did you received a notification by email or did you just check your profile? In my online application, the status of my application now appears as approved and I have my new document number in my profile. This happened yesterday evening. However, I have not received any email yet!

Nabila hasan

Sep 30, 2018
I have applied for work permit extension on july 12 th. No update yet. I got full time job offer but they can't hire me because of expired work permit. They said they will wait but if it is too late obviously they will not wait. Is there any way to convince them??
This work permit now making me stressed :(