Feb 25, 2020
I got too, without change in my medical status
I applied paper file since February 11
Linked my application to online account end of March
Got the letter of biometric validity around 10 April

What about you?
Can you share your timeline?

I'm posting mine here
Application submitted on February 13, 2020.
Biometric completed on February 17, 2020.
Background started the next day.
Medical updated on February 24, 2020.
Eligibility review started the next day.
Biometric Correspondence Letter on 8th April.

moha87a

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
Can you share your timeline?

I'm posting mine here
Application submitted on February 13, 2020.
Biometric completed on February 17, 2020.
Background started the next day.
Medical updated on February 24, 2020.
Eligibility review started the next day.
Biometric Correspondence Letter on 8th April.
I have applied through VFS paper file on
February 11 submitted
February 17 application process I got email
March 22 I linked my account, it said background processing and eligibility reviewing.
April 7 I got biometric correspondence letter

I am worried despite I have good application package
And waiting

Kannan91

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
I have applied through VFS paper file on
February 11 submitted
February 17 application process I got email
March 22 I linked my account, it said background processing and eligibility reviewing.
April 7 I got biometric correspondence letter

I am worried despite I have good application package
And waiting
Where are you applying from? If you are applying from India then Raise a webform to ask the status. I'm applying from Singapore and the processing time here is 11 weeks and it's 10th week since submission. People are saying if we receive biometric correspondence letter the decision has been taken. not sure also.

moha87a

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
Where are you applying from? If you are applying from India then Raise a webform to ask the status. I'm applying from Singapore and the processing time here is 11 weeks and it's 10th week since submission. People are saying if we receive biometric correspondence letter the decision has been taken. not sure also.
I am applying from Iraq which processing in Jordan, processing time is 13 weeks.
The point is there is curfew in Jordan and I am not sure if they are working or not, throught this time I got the letter without updating my account.

Hopefully it will be fine at the end

Kannan91

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
I am applying from Iraq which processing in Jordan, processing time is 13 weeks.
The point is there is curfew in Jordan and I am not sure if they are working or not, throught this time I got the letter without updating my account.

Hopefully it will be fine at the end
Seems they have suspended processing between April 9 and 29,. Hopefully we will get a decision by next week.

Naomikiptoo

Nov 9, 2019
Hello everyone, just got Defferal for September intake,so I need your help should I apply now or I wait n see how this Corona will take us

indsaurav

Oct 22, 2019
ReApplied on Feb 12(2nd time), sds online, medical passed on Feb18, review of eligibility started on Feb 26th,,after that no update
If you were reapplying then why you had to give medical ? You didn't give medical for first time ? And how can you know that when your review of eligibility has been started ? I want the know that if someone is reapplying and given medical on the first application then is it essential to give medical again ?