+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit delay for april/may 2020 intake

Tonnoy

Mar 7, 2020
I applied for may session on 29th january through vfs with biometrics and the visa application centre at singapore received the documents on 3rd february but i hadn't done medical before so they were to ask for it. but its been 40 days since i submitted but the status still says under process and they havent even asked for the medical yet. Now im really worried is it a bad sign? Anyone facing the same problem?

Samyu

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
I applied for may session on 29th january through vfs with biometrics and the visa application centre at singapore received the documents on 3rd february but i hadn't done medical before so they were to ask for it. but its been 40 days since i submitted but the status still says under process and they havent even asked for the medical yet. Now im really worried is it a bad sign? Anyone facing the same problem?
Even I applied on January 31st no update till now. Just the medicals got passed. Paper applications are taking more time to process

Sjunn

Mar 10, 2020
I applied on 24 Jan Biometrics On 28 but still no reply. And what about you approved or rejected??
I applied on feb 7 still no update, do you have any idea how we can know which office processing my application? If it's sds online?

aneeth1432

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
I applied on feb 7 still no update, do you have any idea how we can know which office processing my application? If it's sds online?
ReApplied on Feb 12(2nd time), sds online, medical passed on Feb18, review of eligibility started on Feb 26th,,after that no update

ArunKS

Mar 11, 2020
Is it true that visas are delaying due to Corona virus outbreak?. I have applied for student visa for may 2020 paper application on Jan 2020 still haven't got decision... Bit worried