+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Challenges for Nigerian Applicants

FatimaSater99

Oct 14, 2021
I have just received a correspondence letter after submitting my application after 55 days. But the agent told me it is stating that my app is in progress. Is that normal? Did it happen with anybody before?

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Of course its a cultural thing to shout and brag. Do what you do for a living, do it right especially in public and free forums. Previous academic record is beyond “basic requirement”, it doesnt need to be a routine thing since 2013 especially from one region. I would prefer not to disclose in public forums if im doing this routinely and or whether im trained and regulated or not.
This has been determined all the way up to JR for TRV (intention), PGWP (FT-status), PR(Proof of CRS Score) and Citizenship Applications for some residence requirement. Cheers!
Yeah, says the guy that is throwing that he has an MBA from Canada in our faces.

Please start your own thread if you feel you know everything and let people follow you there and you can feel free to mislead them there, but that is not going to happen here. If you offer any response that does not make sense I will check it.

Again to each his own, but if you want to brag about your Canadian MBA go elsewhere, I am not some random guy online doing this, I do this because I am passionate about helping people who want to pursue their studies outside the country to achieve their goals.

So carry your oversabi comot for here abeg.

Mr. CanadianSouthAfrican.

Omofar

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, says the guy that is throwing that he has an MBA from Canada in our faces.

Please start your own thread if you feel you know everything and let people follow you there and you can feel free to mislead them there, but that is not going to happen here. If you offer any response that does not make sense I will check it.

Again to each his own, but if you want to brag about your Canadian MBA go elsewhere, I am not some random guy online doing this, I do this because I am passionate about helping people who want to pursue their studies outside the country to achieve their goals.

So carry your oversabi comot for here abeg.

Mr. CanadianSouthAfrican.

Omofar
Its free-public forum, no one own a thread and i wont open one as suggested. And Its not about helping people, you charge them for consultation from free-public forum. By the way You cant moderate my freedom to call out facts…otherwayround!

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its free-public forum, no one own a thread and i wont open one as suggested. And Its not about helping people, you charge them for consultation from free-public forum. By the way You cant moderate my freedom to call out facts…otherwayround!
So where is the law against leveraging from one's passion? All the international footballers have passion for the sport, but leverage on that passion to profit, so is every other field, even the owners of this website started with an altruistic motive but have leveraged on it to grow their business. So your point is moot. A workman is worthy of his meat.

And yes, its easy to jump on the thread somebody else has built over time and maintained credibility, and ride on that hard work, you can't do it, that is why you are here to brag about your Canadian MBA. I have told you before, I value the sensible insights you provide on this platform and in most cases once you have responded appropriately to people's queries, I don't bother to add anything to it even when I am being pressed for my comments. However, if you miss the mark I will check you. Simple as that. Stay or go it does not matter to me. You are here riding on what I built bro. I don't jump around other threads to talk BS that does not concern me, I maintain my lane here.

I will state it again, its stupid to expect a VO to appropriately assess an applicant's credentials to determine whether or not such an applicant is suitable for the intended program after the DLI's admissions team have already deemed such an applicant qualified, It makes no sense whatsoever.

Cheers

Omofar

PS: I have never put a gun to anyone's head to come and retain any services of mine, all the tools required for them to have a successful application has been pasted here for free. If they sit down and read through the thread they will be fine, but if they require my time to facilitate their applications then they must pay, you as an MBA should know that, but eh what can I say? Furthermore, many people that have been giving success stories of their visa approvals have never come to me, they used the resources and tools on this thread to put in successful applications. So let that sink in.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
So where is the law against leveraging from one's passion? All the international footballers have passion for the sport, but leverage on that passion to profit, so is every other field, even the owners of this website started with an altruistic motive but have leveraged on it to grow their business. So your point is moot. A workman is worthy of his meat.

And yes, its easy to jump on the thread somebody else has built over time and maintained credibility, and ride on that hard work, you can't do it, that is why you are here to brag about your Canadian MBA. I have told you before, I value the sensible insights you provide on this platform and in most cases once you have responded appropriately to people's queries, I don't bother to add anything to it even when I am being pressed for my comments. However, if you miss the mark I will check you. Simple as that. Stay or go it does not matter to me. You are here riding on what I built bro. I don't jump around other threads to talk BS that does not concern me, I maintain my lane here.

I will state it again, its stupid to expect a VO to appropriately assess an applicant's credentials to determine whether or not such an applicant is suitable for the intended program after the DLI's admissions team have already deemed such an applicant qualified, It makes no sense whatsoever.

Cheers

Omofar
Ofcourse it may not make sense to you but doesn't mean it doesn't make sense to VO or others with new evolving info. Misinformation can also tarnish credibility you brag to have built for years. Provided it is posted on forum, anyone can comment. I wont pass, i'll stay, hope it does not matter

Last edited:

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ofcourse it may not make sense to you but doesn't mean it doesn't make sense to VO or others with new evolving info. Misinformation can also tarnish credibility you brag to have built for years. Provided it is posted on forum, anyone can comment. I wont pass, i'll stay, hope it does not matter
Your cup of tea.

The smart people on this forum knows who wants them to get the visa approval through the path of least resistance. You may call it misinformation or whatever, its giving them results they want. so its your own headache. Stay nah, but try and build your own tread also and put in the work. lol

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Your cup of tea.

The smart people on this forum knows who wants them to get the visa approval through the path of least resistance. You may call it misinformation or whatever, its giving them results they want. so its your own headache. Stay nah, but try and build your own tread also and put in the work. lol
I guess we defer on the definition of smart people. May be advising very low grade aspirant and make money out of that is smart..... Is it my headache, hell NO! Building from what CampbellCohen already built for free isn't a work to brag for by whatsoever standard!!

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess we defer on the definition of smart people. May be advising very low grade aspirant and make money out of that is smart..... Is it my headache, hell NO! Building from what CampbellCohen already built for free isn't a work to brag for by whatsoever standard!!
Thank you Mr. CanadianMBA that does not understand leverage. Your emotions not letting you think through. It makes me question your intention here.

I will spell it out for you again, as you no gree comprehend the matter.

1. All the tools and resources required for anyone to have a successful study permit application has been pasted here by me for FREE. No one needs to reach out to me for anything, everything they need is already on the thread.

2. Perhaps you are jealous that people are reaching out to me for my time, surely as a so-called MBA that time and efforts expended is mine to do with as I wish. I do not advertise on the thread, I put the resources there, if they want to use it they can use it, if they want to reach out to me, they can. Why is that annoying you?

3. You are now better than everybody right by referring to them as "low grade aspirants", you are the high grade one right, the only one that deserves to get into Canada, right? Talk about an arrogant fellow.

Goodluck mehn.

Do as you wish, I will not interact with you on this platform further.

Omofar

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thank you Mr. CanadianMBA that does not understand leverage. Your emotions not letting you think through. It makes me question your intention here.

I will spell it out for you again, as you no gree comprehend the matter.

1. All the tools and resources required for anyone to have a successful study permit application has been pasted here by me for FREE. No one needs to reach out to me for anything, everything they need is already on the thread.

2. Perhaps you are jealous that people are reaching out to me for my time, surely as a so-called MBA that time and efforts expended is mine to do with as I wish. I do not advertise on the thread, I put the resources there, if they want to use it they can use it, if they want to reach out to me, they can. Why is that annoying you?

3. You are now better than everybody right by referring to them as "low grade aspirants", you are the high grade one right, the only one that deserves to get into Canada, right? Talk about an arrogant fellow.

Goodluck mehn.

Do as you wish, I will not interact with you on this platform further.

Omofar
Be my guest!!!

Oyioche1

Jan 6, 2021
Good morning @Omofar and all. Trust you are doing well. Thank you for all your advice on this forum. I appeal to all to let peace reign here. I am just reading the exchanges of words here and they are not pleasant.

Anyway, I received my study permit approval on Wednesday and I promised my God to give this testimony to His glory. A member gave testimony on this forum of his 9 days Novena to St Jude and how it worked for him earlier this month. As a Catholic, I also embarked on the same Novena to St. Jude and behold, a week or two after I completed the Novena, the approval came. With God, all things are possible. This is my second attempt after a refusal on the 6th of January this year.

On the comment about low grade or by someone in the comments I read here, admission to schools outside Nigeria is not solely dependent on grade alone. It is combination of factors. However, we lack the information and it take a lot of time to research into all those. That is why we appreciate those dishing out such information for free on forum like this and others. I graduated with a 2.2 in 2006 but had just received admission for a master's degree into one of the public universities in the USA and expecting two others by next month. Unfortunately, I wont be going for any since my study permit has been approved. The message is that we need to do the right thing, get right information and trust God all things.

Thanks and God bless you all. I wish you success in your application.

Below is my timeline.

Messages about your application
Search:
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 entries
Show 102550100 entries
Correspondence
SubjectDate sentDate read
Original Passport RequestOctober 27, 2021October 27, 2021
Correspondence LetterOctober 27, 2021October 27, 2021
Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E)September 24, 2021September 24, 2021
Submission ConfirmationMay 14, 2021May 15, 2021
Confirmation of Online Application TransmissionMay 14, 2021May 14, 2021

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning @Omofar and all. Trust you are doing well. Thank you for all your advice on this forum. I appeal to all to let peace reign here. I am just reading the exchanges of words here and they are not pleasant.

Anyway, I received my study permit approval on Wednesday and I promised my God to give this testimony to His glory. A member gave testimony on this forum of his 9 days Novena to St Jude and how it worked for him earlier this month. As a Catholic, I also embarked on the same Novena to St. Jude and behold, a week or two after I completed the Novena, the approval came. With God, all things are possible. This is my second attempt after a refusal on the 6th of January this year.

On the comment about low grade or by someone in the comments I read here, admission to schools outside Nigeria is not solely dependent on grade alone. It is combination of factors. However, we lack the information and it take a lot of time to research into all those. That is why we appreciate those dishing out such information for free on forum like this and others. I graduated with a 2.2 in 2006 but had just received admission for a master's degree into one of the public universities in the USA and expecting two others by next month. Unfortunately, I wont be going for any since my study permit has been approved. The message is that we need to do the right thing, get right information and trust God all things.

Below is my timeline.

Search:
Show 102550100 entries
Correspondence
Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E)September 24, 2021September 24, 2021
Congratulations to you for your Original Passport Request.

I wish you the best in Canada.

Cheers.

Omofar

Oct 31, 2021

Below is my timeline.

Search:
Show 102550100 entries
Correspondence
Will you visa be stamped in Lagos or Abuja

Oct 31, 2021

Below is my timeline.

Search:
Show 102550100 entries
Correspondence

Oct 31, 2021
Good morning everyone, I got a passport request and I have couriered my passport to the nearest vac centre Lagos. My question, will my visa be issued in Nigeria or Kenya? The Pasport request came from Nairobi Kenya office

Reactions: Omofar