+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Challenges for Nigerian Applicants

Zee23

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
Hello everyone,

please does anyone know how long it takes to reflect on your account after upfront medicals?

Tuddgod

Jun 21, 2021
Hello everyone,

please does anyone know how long it takes to reflect on your account after upfront medicals?
I did my upfront medical April 26th at IOM migration and I got a confirmation on 29th that it has been submitted to IRCC. It didn't reflect on my portal. I got a medical request on sept 29th. I'm just really confused. Even if I wanted to take the test again no space's available till december.
I don't even know who is at fault the clinic or IRCC

Zee23

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
I did my upfront medical April 26th at IOM migration and I got a confirmation on 29th that it has been submitted to IRCC. It didn't reflect on my portal. I got a medical request on sept 29th. I'm just really confused. Even if I wanted to take the test again no space's available till december.
Hello, I think you should upload the proof of Medicaid you did to IRCC

Reactions: Obinnakaka

Obinnakaka

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
Ondo
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abuja
Just send the printout given to you after the medical using webform. Same thing happened to me and I did that and it was solved.

Obinnakaka

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
Ondo
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abuja
Oh okay. Thank you very much. How long to sort it out tho?
Also I got a request letter for an updated LOA.
After your upfront medicals, a slip was given to u. Just upload that. They will confirm it once it's done. Can take upto 3-5days.

Also, if you deferred the Admission, provide them with the new LOA.

Oyioche1

Jan 6, 2021
Testimony Time Again.

To God be the glory, another passport request obtained. Please note that this client had been refused twice before someone who met me on this forum directed them to me. It was a tough case, but God did. See timeline below

Submission Confirmation: April 15th
Medical Review: August 24th
Correspondence Letter: August 24th

Original Passport Request: August 24th
Visa Stamped: Awaiting

I suspect something must have gone wrong with the medical exam results, maybe it got mixed-up. The client did upfront, but whatever the case, the client is happy, and I am happy.

Don't give up keep pushing, and if Canada is stubborn, then consider other places as well.

All the best.

Omofar
Good Day Omofar and others. This testimony is inspiring and the case seem similar with that of my cousin.
Please help advise, my cousin who applied in May for 2021 Fall, did his medical upfront on the 17th of August and received request for medical on the 24th September. Now, my question is why did they request for his medical again when he did that upfront, what could have happened to the result sent by the IOM? When he got the request, he contacted IOM in Lagos where he did the test and they told him they sent his medical since August and they gave him a e-medical information sheet which he has upload through webform. It is over a week now but yet to hear from IRCC. Is there any cause for worries?

I will appreciate you advice.

Regards,

Oyioche1

Jan 6, 2021
Just send the printout given to you after the medical using webform. Same thing happened to me and I did that and it was solved.
Oh, great. So, how long did it take after you uploaded it before your medical status was updated and after medical update, how long will it take to get the study permit approval?