+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Challenges for Nigerian Applicants

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello guys!
I got denied of visa recently I was told by the visa officer that my course is not alined with my career progression
I studied microbiology I’m currently working as a sales representative

please guys what business course can you recommend for me that alines with sales representatives and what school ?
Thank you so much guys
What did your GCMS notes state as the full reasons for refusal?

abc123abcabc

Aug 23, 2021
What are the chances of refusal after submitting a study permit application in 2020 but withdrawing it and reapplying this year at another university. ( Had already completed one year a local university but want to study in Canada )

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
What are the chances of refusal after submitting a study permit application in 2020 but withdrawing it and reapplying this year at another university. ( Had already completed one year a local university but want to study in Canada )
no one can tell you chances without your full profile

DameofSJ

Star Member
Aug 14, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-12-2024
AOR Received.
04-03-2024
Med's Done....
15-06-2022

abc123abcabc

Aug 23, 2021
Applied on June 10th with biometrics. I still have not received a medical request yet and my course starts on Sept 1st. What should I do ?

Mamus1

May 7, 2020
Hello everyone,
I re-applied for my study permit may 18th and up till now I’m yet to receive any update from ircc. My classes starts September next month, initially I wanted to just start the class online. But, I go a message from my department that one of my classes Nurs101 would be an in-person format. I’m so confused,should I still wait or should I defer till next, then inform ircc that I deferred. Thanks

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Testimony Time Again.

To God be the glory, another passport request obtained. Please note that this client had been refused twice before someone who met me on this forum directed them to me. It was a tough case, but God did. See timeline below

Submission Confirmation: April 15th
Medical Review: August 24th
Correspondence Letter: August 24th

Original Passport Request: August 24th
Visa Stamped: Awaiting

I suspect something must have gone wrong with the medical exam results, maybe it got mixed-up. The client did upfront, but whatever the case, the client is happy, and I am happy.

Don't give up keep pushing, and if Canada is stubborn, then consider other places as well.

All the best.

Omofar

KingMario

Aug 10, 2019
I applied for study permit for fall semester, I haven't gone for medical examination because the IRCC hasn't requested for it. September is right here and no decision has been made and I've written to my university that I'll be deferring to a winter term (winter 2022). My question now is: if I go for my medical examination will my application still be processed?

Reactions: Zee23

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I applied for study permit for fall semester, I haven't gone for medical examination because the IRCC hasn't requested for it. September is right here and no decision has been made and I've written to my university that I'll be deferring to a winter term (winter 2022). My question now is: if I go for my medical examination will my application still be processed?
You permit will still be processed, and once you have revised LOA and medical exam, raise webform to update your information. If you don't do that, and after start fall, they can issue you with"purpose of visit" explanation