+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Challenges for Nigerian Applicants

_I_love_zee

Jun 4, 2021
Physician will upload through their e-health portal and you can attach when you raise webform to update your application with the medical exam

Thank you. When you said the word 'attach' the only document the physician gave me is an e-medical; which only contains my personal data information and my IME and UMI number, so is it this e-medical that I'm going to attach? And am i going to upload it 'after' the physician upload first or 'before'...?How do i raise a webform, please?

Obinnakaka

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
Ondo
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abuja
Thank you. When you said the word 'attach' the only document the physician gave me is an e-medical; which only contains my personal data information and my IME and UMI number, so is it this e-medical that I'm going to attach? And am i going to upload it 'after' the physician upload first or 'before'...?How do i raise a webform, please?
I don't have an answer to your initial questions but just google canada visa web form or use this link https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Jackie Tomson

Mar 30, 2021
Is this acceptable? And is it also compulsory to get the police clearance certificate and can it be gotten at state police commands?
I believe you should provide evidence of most questions you answer. If you checked that you are not a criminal or ex-con, then you should provide evidence if possible. That's what the police report does. I think you can get it from most commands or they will help you get it. Some Canadian agents and some folks here may have contacts for that.

Reactions: Omofar

Obinnakaka

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
Ondo
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abuja
I believe you should provide evidence of most questions you answer. If you checked that you are not a criminal or ex-con, then you should provide evidence if possible. That's what the police report does. I think you can get it from most commands or they will help you get it. Some Canadian agents and some folks here may have contacts for that.
Thank you. I enquired at the police command where I am and they said it is only obtainable in Alagbo, Lagos.
I will appreciate if anyone can help with that.

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
Thank you. I enquired at the police command where I am and they said it is only obtainable in Alagbo, Lagos.
I will appreciate if anyone can help with that.
Hi, if you still need help with your Nigerian Police Certificate, I can help, PM me. I am unable to publish someone's private information on a public forum.

Reactions: Obinnakaka

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
There should be a barcode on the e-health form, IRCC will be able to read. I believe Medical Examiner has uploaded too.. so attach what the Dr gave you… How to raise webpage, @Obinnakaka shared the link

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To God be the glory, another success story. Please bear in mind that the client had been refused around the 3rd quarter of last year. Here is the time line below.

Submission Date : February 15th
Biometrics Confirmation : February 15th (Since the client has done it in the previous application)
Medical Request 2 : June 14th (Medical reports last only 12months, so previous one had expired on the 28th of May)
Medicals passed : July 19th (took a while since there were no early dates available)

Original Passport Request : July 23rd.

My work here is done!

May God grant favour to all those who are still waiting for theirs too.

All the best.

Omofar.

Dr Salt

Jan 18, 2019
To God be the glory, another success story. Please bear in mind that the client had been refused around the 3rd quarter of last year. Here is the time line below.

Biometrics Confirmation : February 15th (Since the client has done it in the previous application)
Medical Request 2 : June 14th (Medical reports last only 12months, so previous one had expired on the 28th of May)
Medicals passed : July 19th (took a while since there were no early dates available)

My work here is done!

All the best.

Omofar.
AMAZING!! Well done, Omofar!

Jackie Tomson

Mar 30, 2021

My work here is done!

All the best.

Omofar.
Good job. It's always better to follow who know road.

• Love

meenah2hot

Dec 13, 2020
Hi, please I need to ask question regarding proof of funds. My father is sponsoring my study, can he transfer the amount in bulk to my account and must it be in my account for 6 months before my application. Thanks

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, please I need to ask question regarding proof of funds. My father is sponsoring my study, can he transfer the amount in bulk to my account and must it be in my account for 6 months before my application. Thanks
Hello Meenah2hot,

Thanks for visiting this thread.

We don't have enough information to assist you. I keep saying that the success of an application is not solely based on funding. Before submitting your application, please read through page 155 of this thread properly, it will help you. Now that being said, let me attempt to assist with your query

1. He is not required to transfer the funds into your account assuming you are still young and lack work experience. The visa officer would not expect you to have been able to amass such volume of money. It is reasonable to have the funds in your dad's account, but he will also need to show the source of his income. He can also write a 1-pager letter of sponsorship to say he will is committed to supporting your academic pursuits in Canada. He does not need to take it to any court or do any affidavit.

2. This depends. If I am not mistaken, the NSE route requires that the funds should have been in his account for 12 months. I personally do not care for that rule. For me the most important things are to show the a) availability of the funds, b) proof of ownership of the funds c) to show its source of funds and d) to leave the funds in the account until your passport request letter is received.

I hope you find this helpful.

All the best.

Omofar