Donaldp007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
@Omofar

i was rejected today based on

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

I applied on March 11 2021
What should I do ?

Guddah

Apr 13, 2020
@Omofar

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

What should I do ?
I was denied on the same refusal ground in 2020. I will advice you to order for gcms notes to know the exact reason

Reactions: Donaldp007

Dorabach

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
@Omofar

What should I do ?
Sorry bout that. Can you share your complete timeline? When did they start your eligibility?

teenie19

Mar 2, 2021
Hey everyone,

I was supposed to resume May 2021 but I still do not have a decision from IRCC. My file was submitted feb 11 2021 but up till now, I have no update. My school did not have deferral option so I had to reapply for Jan 2022 session. The issue it that my school only makes admission decision at the end of August. Should I inform IRCC that I am waiting for new admission letter? Basically, right now IRCC only have my old admission letter of May 2021... Has anyone been in this situation before? Your advise will be appreciated, thank you.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
You
Hey everyone,

I was supposed to resume May 2021 but I still do not have a decision from IRCC. My file was submitted feb 11 2021 but up till now, I have no update. My school did not have deferral option so I had to reapply for Jan 2022 session. The issue it that my school only makes admission decision at the end of August. Should I inform IRCC that I am waiting for new admission letter? Basically, right now IRCC only have my old admission letter of May 2021... Has anyone been in this situation before? Your advise will be appreciated, thank you.
You asked this last week and someone rightly advised that you get your gcms notes. Have you done that, cos that's the only advisable thing to do? if you don't yet have the admission letter to send, no point in raising a webform.

Reactions: teenie19

teenie19

Mar 2, 2021
You

You asked this last week and someone rightly advised that you get your gcms notes. Have you done that, cos that's the only advisable thing to do? if you don't yet have the admission letter to send, no point in raising a webform.
thanks for replying, yes, I already received 3 gcms notes so far. I was hoping to hear back from those who have been in a similar situation. it is well.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
thanks for replying, yes, I already received 3 gcms notes so far. I was hoping to hear back from those who have been in a similar situation. it is well.
What is in the notes? With your situation, you can choose to be honest and update IRCC about your situation or wait until you get your revised LOA if they’ll still yet to make decision. However, if officer is to make decision, two possible scenerio, either reject because your LOA is no longer valid or request revised LOA for other consideration.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
If your admission was deferred, why do you need to wait for admission decision? Your seat should already be guaranteed since it's just a deferral.
I honestly don't see how sending a webform to IRCC saying you are waiting for updated LOA would help - it adds no value to your application.
You should rather focusing on getting your school issue you a new letter ASAP or something that at least shows you have a guaranteed seat in the next intake.

teenie19

Mar 2, 2021
If your admission was deferred, why do you need to wait for admission decision? Your seat should already be guaranteed since it's just a deferral.
I honestly don't see how sending a webform to IRCC saying you are waiting for updated LOA would help - it adds no value to your application.
You should rather focusing on getting your school issue you a new letter ASAP or something that at least shows you have a guaranteed seat in the next intake.
Unfortunately, My program is a competitive program- practical nursing at sheridan college and there was no option of deferral. I had to reapply again...

teenie19

Mar 2, 2021
What is in the notes? With your situation, you can choose to be honest and update IRCC about your situation or wait until you get your revised LOA if they’ll still yet to make decision. However, if officer is to make decision, two possible scenerio, either reject because your LOA is no longer valid or request revised LOA for other consideration.
Thanks for replying. On the note, criminality and medical were passed. Eligibility was blank...

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Unfortunately, My program is a competitive program- practical nursing at sheridan college and there was no option of deferral. I had to reapply again...
Sorry, I assumed you deferred. So technically you have lost your admission. Your best option to hope you get admitted again, and that IRCC doesn't request for a new LOA before then.

Laurajemi

Jul 15, 2021
Hi omofar I applied April 6th 2021 I did biometrics April 13 2021, I got a mail from IRCC saying my custodian needs to sign, if I submit it today does it slow down the process if it does how long will it be delayed @Omofar

Obinnakaka

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
Ondo
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abuja
Good evening house,
Hope everyone is good? Please I want to know if submitting a web form takes an application to the back of the processing waiting queue. I just got my "confirmation of appointment" at my place of work and I am thinking of adding it to my application using the web form.
Secondly, I didn't do upfront medicals and I am yet to get a request for that. Can I do it and submit or should I wait until they request for it? @Omofar
Good day everyone. I am still waiting for guidance on this

okosaga

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Hello, any body have link to the forum where Minor applicant issue are discuss for student permit.

If they student is intending to go for high school