Hello, guys please I need your help...

I was denied a visa based on

1. Purpose of visit
  2. insufficient asset/finance

1. I graduate with bsc microbiology in 2018
Currently I’m working as a sales representative

I applied for a )postgraduate diploma ) in project management

I was denied a visa

Can I apply for an international business management course ? Or defer my admission and apply to other schools to further more in my microbiology degree?

1. My fiance who's is my sponsor paid my full tuition fee ( 16,000cad )and has 8,700 cad in his bank account to sponsor me also my sister gifted me, 3,500 cad, Authorized gift dead was singed in court
The Total money available for my living expenses is 12,200 cad

My fiancé wants to borrow 10,000 cad from his friend to boost his bank statement for 6 months so that he will have enough for 6 month to sponsor me

Please guys will it be advisable to deposit the 10,000.cad this month to add to the 8,700 cad in his account , then we can print out August statement of account to February making it 6 months

He runs a salary account and he earns 1,230 cad monthly with incentives

Jackie Tomson

Mar 30, 2021

1. Purpose of visit

I was denied a visa

Can I apply for an international business management course ? Or defer my admission and apply to other schools to further more in my microbiology degree?

1. My fiance who's is my sponsor paid my full tuition fee ( 16,000cad )and has 8,700 cad in his bank account to sponsor me also my sister gifted me, 3,500 cad, Authorized gift dead was singed in court

My fiancé wants to borrow 10,000 cad from his friend to boost his bank statement for 6 months so that he will have enough for 6 month to sponsor me

Please guys will it be advisable to deposit the 10,000.cad this month to add to the 8,700 cad in his account, then we can print out August statement of account to February making it 6 months

Wow, finance even after paying 16k So sorry about this. But have you considered GIC certificate?

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi omofar I applied April 6th 2021 I did biometrics April 13 2021, I got a mail from IRCC saying my custodian needs to sign, if I submit it today does it slow down the process if it does how long will it be delayed @Omofar
Hi,

Just submit your duly signed custodian form. Don't bother about timelines, you will get you visa approved God willing.

All the best.

Omofar

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021

1. Purpose of visit

I was denied a visa

Please guys will it be advisable to deposit the 10,000.cad this month to add to the 8,700 cad in his account , then we can print out August statement of account to February making it 6 months

Purpose of your visit: why you studied microbiology and you going to study project management or business course? You should able to convince VO!
For finance, the chances are small once VO determines that you will struggle.. but don't give up. Write a better SOP why you studied microbiology and you changing to business.

Reactions: Jackie Tomson

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

@Omofar please do you have any idea as to what could be delaying my file? I am still yet to hear back since Feb 11, 2021. Have you seen this type of case before? If yes, what did client do? My file will clock 5 months with them in 3 days...
Hello Teenie19,

I hope well.. Yes, I have seen a similar case like yours. A client of mine was refused last year, then we decided to re-apply for him. I submitted the application the 15th of February when the medicals was still valid. We did not hear any thing from the IRCC until end of May 2021, when the previous medicals had expired. They now requested for another medical report, on the one hand I was angry that they wasted his time, but on the other hand I was happy that they requested for another medical report which is a positive sign, keeping faith that his PPR will be sent shortly. The medicals was updated yesterday. So I would say just keep hope alive.

Like I said before, those working within the IRCC are bunch of sloths, do not expect any expedited action from them, for them they don't really care that it is people's lives they are toying around with.

Cheers

Omofar

Reactions: teenie19

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got 6 as overall band in ielts, but less than 6 in one part, can i go for the Nigerian student Express
Hi Daviddaustin123,

I hope well. As a Nigerian, by submitting your application, you do not a say whether you will be considered for NSE or not. You have to options, either you re-take the test to get a stronger score, or you just submit what you have. So its up to you. I would just submit what you have.

All the best.

Omofar

teenie19

Mar 2, 2021
Hello Teenie19,

I hope well.. Yes, I have seen a similar case like yours. A client of mine was refused last year, then we decided to re-apply for him. I submitted the application the 15th of February when the medicals was still valid. We did not hear any thing from the IRCC until end of May 2021, when the previous medicals had expired. They now requested for another medical report, on the one hand I was angry that they wasted his time, but on the other hand I was happy that they requested for another medical report which is a positive sign, keeping faith that his PPR will be sent shortly. The medicals was updated yesterday. So I would say just keep hope alive.

Like I said before, those working within the IRCC are bunch of sloths, do not expect any expedited action from them, for them they don't really care that it is people's lives they are toying around with.

Cheers

Omofar
Wow congrats in advance to your client! yes, these IRCC guys don't rate us at all! It is well. Thank you so much for sharing!

_I_love_zee

Jun 4, 2021
Hello Everyone!
Please i need your opinion. I submitted my SP application on the 26th of April 2021, my biometric request was completed on the 4th of May 2021, then i got the Nse request the same day my biometric was completed. Since then av'e been waiting for the ircc to send me a medical request but i got non, so i went for an upfront...which i did Last week Wednesday. My worries is that it been 10weeks going to 11weeks since i have submitted my application and my admission deadline is this Fall, so my question is can still make it for the August 6 date as they av'e promised? And secondly, is my application still on the safe side? Thanks in advance.

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
Hello Everyone!
Please i need your opinion. I submitted my SP application on the 26th of April 2021, my biometric request was completed on the 4th of May 2021, then i got the Nse request the same day my biometric was completed. Since then av'e been waiting for the ircc to send me a medical request but i got non, so i went for an upfront...which i did Last week Wednesday. My worries is that it been 10weeks going to 11weeks since i have submitted my application and my admission deadline is this Fall, so my question is can still make it for the August 6 date as they av'e promised? And secondly, is my application still on the safe side? Thanks in advance.
Use webform to Upload your medicals since you have done it

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
Is this acceptable? And is it also compulsory to get the police clearance certificate and can it be gotten at state police commands?
There is nothing wrong with submitting your upfront medicals. Police clearance is will be requested if they have to approve your visa