+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Challenges for Nigerian Applicants

Yvette123

Jan 23, 2020
Hi @Yvette123
I did my upfront medical today at Q-Life.
What next? I have the eMedical UMI sheet. Do I wait for Q-Life to send to IRCC to update or do I send it as web form attachment.
How long does it take to reflect on IRCC profile? Going for biometrics on Monday August 24
[/QUOTE I did my medical on the 8th of May, after which I decided i will wait for IRCC to send in medical request, then, i can upload it through the webform. Interestingly, i saw on my IRCC account that i had passed my medical. I believe Q-life sent it to them and they uploaded it. All, the same , i will advise that you share it with them through the webform to save you time, since they will ask for it anyway!

Royality

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Please I'm a high school graduate going for a bachelor's degree,I need ur suggestions on what I can use to proof ties to home country as I don't own a business or property here in Nigeria, please...

Imported

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Hi @Yvette123
What next? I have the eMedical UMI sheet. Do I wait for Q-Life to send to IRCC to update or do I send it as web form attachment.
How long does it take to reflect on IRCC profile? Going for biometrics on Monday August 24
Hi,

It would be uploaded by Q-life.

I did mine there also and it was uploaded by them and it reflected on my account in like 3-5days.

rayusuf

Aug 14, 2020
Study permit files are stuck at Canadian office in Nairobi and we hardly hear from them. what is going on? We should see raining of AIPs here too. Anyone with a clue about Nigerian study permit application there?

Reactions: Omofar

Ptrams

Feb 16, 2020
Please I'm a high school graduate going for a bachelor's degree,I need ur suggestions on what I can use to proof ties to home country as I don't own a business or property here in Nigeria, please...
How old are you? And when did you graduate from secondary School?

Luzihaven

Jun 10, 2019
Study permit files are stuck at Canadian office in Nairobi and we hardly hear from them. what is going on? We should see raining of AIPs here too. Anyone with a clue about Nigerian study permit application there?
My thoughts exactly, I don't even understand what is happening

Reactions: Omofar

Royality

Star Member
May 28, 2020
I thought is being processed at Ghana

Chigin

Feb 4, 2020
Hi @Yvette123
Please were you able to get it done, your biometric I mean.