+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Challenges for Nigerian Applicants

Zoe44

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
I created mine sometime in April. i tried about 70 times until i was able to log in. keep trying its obvious there are a lot of people trying to book at the same time. there is still availabilty on tues, wed, thurs and fri. All the best...
I created mine in june, i tried to login now they said it is inactive that i should contact support, i used a system. I confused on what to do next

rayusuf

Aug 14, 2020
Anyone knows how those guys at the Canadian high commission Nairobi deals with online study permit application from Nigeria? Most online if not all nigeria study permit application are sent there for processing

Sacur

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Anyone knows how those guys at the Canadian high commission Nairobi deals with online study permit application from Nigeria? Most online if not all nigeria study permit application are sent there for processing

How? Please explain in detail

Goathead

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
Hi, please go ahead and do upfront medical. i did upfront medical and surprisingly, i noticed that it was uploaded on my application without even notifying them that I had done upfront medical.
Hi @Yvette123
I did my upfront medical today at Q-Life.
What next? I have the eMedical UMI sheet. Do I wait for Q-Life to send to IRCC to update or do I send it as web form attachment.
How long does it take to reflect on IRCC profile? Going for biometrics on Monday August 24

Zoe44

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Hi @Yvette123
I did my upfront medical today at Q-Life.
What next? I have the eMedical UMI sheet. Do I wait for Q-Life to send to IRCC to update or do I send it as web form attachment.
How long does it take to reflect on IRCC profile? Going for biometrics on Monday August 24
How did you booked for the medical?