+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Challenges for Nigerian Applicants

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To the glory of God, another success story.

1st Online Submission : November 10th 2019
Correspondent Letter : November 26th 2019
Refusal Letter : November 28th 2019

2nd Online Submission : December 1st 2019
Biometrics Request Letter : January 6th 2020
Original Passport Request Letter : January 27th 2020

Visa Stamped : Awaiting
Resumption Date : September 2020

Don't give up hope, try if, it is not working, consider alternatives...

All the best!

Omofar

Last edited:

Ecloré

Jan 31, 2020
Greetings!

If you are interested in hearing the truth, and still ready to proceed despite the challenges, you are welcome here. If you want to be pampered, please go elsewhere.

I am here offer advise to anyone who is Nigerian and needs assistance in navigating the dangerous waters of Canadian study permit application. Identify what the problem might be and how to possibly over come them.

It would be better to come here before you apply, rather than after you have applied, it might be too late to assist you then. Also, never rush to put in an application, if you are rejected once, your chances of being rejected a second time increases by about 60-70%.

Looking forward to assisting anyone with question here.

You are welcome.

Cheers
I need your WhatsApp number please

Benjena

May 28, 2019

All the best!

Omofar
What was the refusal reason during the first app? How did u address it

Reactions: Sacur

Olamistore

Jan 31, 2020
You can’t predict anything with the ircc, my bank statement was 10m and i didn’t pay any money to the school and i was approved. You just have to do your best and leave the rest to God.
Although the money that had passed through the account in the last 6 months was over 200K CAD
Please can I have your whatsapp number

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What was the refusal reason during the first app? How did u address it
Hi Benjena,

Good question,

1. There was no objective and credible reason for the refusal.

2. So I wrote a stinker letter to the embassy...
a) I stated the facts of the application and showed there was stereotypical bias in the decision.

b) I also casted aspersions on the integrity and lack of transparency of the Canadian study permit process and its discriminatory tendencies towards Nigerian applicants.

c) The client and I did not care if the permit would be approved, we just wanted them to know how we felt about how they treated Nigerian applicants..

Who knew it would turn out like this, we had started looking into alternatives..

Applicants must be confident, assertive and be ready to damn any consequences... if you are approved good, if not, it's not the end of the world..

Cheers.

Omofar

Olamistore

Jan 31, 2020
Hi Benjena,

Good question,

a) I stated the facts of the application and showed there was stereotypical bias in the decision.

b) I also casted aspersions on the integrity and lack of transparency of the Canadian study permit process and its discriminatory tendencies towards Nigerian applicants.

c) The client and I did not care if the permit would be approved, we just wanted them to know how we felt about how they treated Nigerian applicants..

Who knew it would turn out like this, we had started looking into alternatives..

Applicants must be confident, assertive and be ready to damn any consequences... if you are approved good, if not, it's not the end of the world..

Cheers.

Omofar
Please which university can I apply to without IElts

Benjena

May 28, 2019
Rela
Hi Benjena,

Good question,

Cheers.

Omofar
Great. I stand with you.

One girl was refused and she returned the second application and query them and ask them how on earth they think Canada would make her not to go home to be with the people that gave her everything that life brought to her. And loo and behold within two weeks approval came. I have found this hyper courage in most Filipinos applications. Guys people pick the lesson here and stop begging

Happiluv

Dec 4, 2019
Rela

Great. I stand with you.

One girl was refused and she returned the second application and query them and ask them how on earth they think Canada would make her not to go home to be with the people that gave her everything that life brought to her. And loo and behold within two weeks approval came. I have found this hyper courage in most Filipinos applications. Guys people pick the lesson here and stop begging
Those VOs need to be challenged for being so bias...and not doing the right thing...

Reactions: Benjena and Omofar

Olamistore

Jan 31, 2020
Please can I have ur whatsapp number to talk better

All the best!

Omofar