Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reactions: Ace__

Miracle_V

Aug 26, 2019
Hello Omofar,
Hope you're well

Please I submitted my Visa application on 06/09/19 at the VFS in Lagos and did my biometrics that day too,but ive not been able to track my application, please what am I not getting right??
However I got a mail of validity of biometrics on 08/10/19
I'm still unable to track my application
I thought I'm supposed to have a portal
Please help me

Opeyemiaf

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Hi
i got admitted today at university of Windsor
summer 2020

Pls anyone with thesame admission should let's have group of discussion

i would like to know what next after offer letter
thanks

Dspecial1

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Hi,I was a student in Canada but I couldn’t finish due to some financial issue.I left the country before my study permit was expired but now I want to apply for a tourist visa to visit my friend do you think I would be denied ?
Na wa for you ooooo,then you dont know how to change it to polytechnic and manover urself?opportunity comes but once sometimes

Maleek0007

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Hello omofar

Greetings,
There is a slight mistake on my name,on my passport it's AGU EMENIKE AMAOBI
But on my acceptance letter it's AGU AMAOBI EMENIKE,will this affect me during visa process because I'm about to submit.if yes can changes be made to my acceptance letter so that my name can match,,thanks

Miracle_V

Aug 26, 2019
Hello

I just got my Visa denied today

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

Please any help??

Fasan

Aug 31, 2019
Hello

I just got my Visa denied today

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

Please any help??
What were the documents you submitted?

Miracle_V

Aug 26, 2019
Document check list
Study Permit Questionnaire
Application for study permit made outside Canada
Family information
Colored passport
Admission letter
Telex copy
Letter of sponsorship
Bank statement
Valuation report of properties
All documents of my sponsor's employment
Police clearance
BSC certificate
O'level certificate
Transcript
Birth certificate

I have Bsc in Entrepreneurship
I applied to study Environmental Economics management in Thompson Rivers University
In my SOP:why did select your proposed program;
The desire in pursuing my career in environmental economics and management led to the decision to obtain a master of environmental econiecon and management which will give me the opportunity to have many business environment and advanced management skills and specialized knowledge in Environmental economics and sustainability
*Explain any gaps in your academic history to date*
no gaps,I completed my high school in 2012, which after obtained a skill acquisition infashion designing before starting myundergraduate degree program in 2014,which I completed in the year 2018,after which I went for the mandatory national youth service corps which I recently completed in March 2019.

Yes I have funds available

I do not have family members in Canada

Personally I don't have assest,but my dad who is also my sponsor has houses and a farm
And I included all these documents when I applied the first time.

Tharealdotconnector

Oct 5, 2019
Greetings!

If you are interested in hearing the truth, and still ready to proceed despite the challenges, you are welcome here. If you want to be pampered, please go elsewhere.
Hi
Hope all is well with you . I got a question and hopefully you give me some guidelines to follow. I am in my late 30's , was done with high school 1998, after high school I moved back to sweden and went straight into working . I have been in the retail and hospitality industry . Now I have been stuck with been a sales person and each time I apply for a management position I get denied the position because I do not have a degree or a diploma. So now I have decided to back to school to get a diploma . Now the swedish govt will cover my expenses such as tuition, room and board so there is no problem when it comes to paying my fees etc. What I really want to know is will age be a problem. I have gone through this forum and I see some folks saying age is never a problem .I have been to Toronto close to 5 or 6 times , like this year I was in Toronto March and I went to Seneca just to see what it is like and I saw some older students . I was told hardly an EU citizen gets denied but you can never tell with folks at the embassy. I applied to two colleges centennial and seneca, to either study business or hospitality and operations mgt. How do you advise I go about the visa permit .

Hope to hear from

Kind regards

Francis

I am here offer advise to anyone who is Nigerian and needs assistance in navigating the dangerous waters of Canadian study permit application. Identify what the problem might be and how to possibly over come them.

It would be better to come here before you apply, rather than after you have applied, it might be too late to assist you then. Also, never rush to put in an application, if you are rejected once, your chances of being rejected a second time increases by about 60-70%.

Looking forward to assisting anyone with question here.

You are welcome.

Cheers

Maleek0007

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Document check list
Family information
Colored passport
Admission letter
Telex copy
Letter of sponsorship
Bank statement
Police clearance
BSC certificate
O'level certificate
Transcript
Birth certificate

I applied to study Environmental Economics management in Thompson Rivers University
The desire in pursuing my career in environmental economics and management led to the decision to obtain a master of environmental econiecon and management which will give me the opportunity to have many business environment and advanced management skills and specialized knowledge in Environmental economics and sustainability
no gaps,I completed my high school in 2012, which after obtained a skill acquisition infashion designing before starting myundergraduate degree program in 2014,which I completed in the year 2018,after which I went for the mandatory national youth service corps which I recently completed in March 2019.

Personally I don't have assest,but my dad who is also my sponsor has houses and a farm
The course you are going to study is not a continuation of your already obtained BSC so they will feel you are not a genuine student,,pple get denied bcos of this, request for your GC notes to see reasons,I just received mine today,and I was denied on feb.because of family ties and travel history for touris visa,the agent messed everything up,now I'm applying for study visa,I already secured 2 admissions,,

Maleek0007

Star Member
May 17, 2019
I have a question,I payed my tuition deposit before discovering the format of my name is not thesame with my passport,I contacted the school to change it on my LOA,but the date on the new LOA is 17Oct while on tve tuition deposit i paid earlier this month, please I need your advice, should I use the old letter,or new one

Maleek0007

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Hello Onyeomanacanada,

I have just responded to your personal message, we can continue the conversation there.

Cheers.

Omofar
Hello bro,
I have a question,I payed my tuition deposit before discovering the format of my name is not thesame with my passport,I contacted the school to change it on my LOA,but the date on the new LOA is 17Oct while on tve tuition deposit i paid earlier this month, please I need your advice, should I use the old letter,or new one?

Enijessy

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
Document check list
Family information
Colored passport
Admission letter
Telex copy
Letter of sponsorship
Bank statement
Police clearance
BSC certificate
O'level certificate
Transcript
Birth certificate

You should go for a post graduate course

oyukuwife1234

Sep 13, 2019
I applied for a study visa and an accompanying family member which is my 1 year old son. We both applied on the 3rd and his visit visa was rejected on the 10th based on family ties in Canada and Nigeria and that he won’t return to home country. My application is still reading is there any chance of approval for me? And also can the rejection for my son be changed to approval after review of my application? Please answer am really confused