+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Challenges for Nigerian Applicants

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, please can I transfer my tuition fee from one institution to another. I got admitted to Seneca few weeks ago and last week I got another admission to St Lawrence and the course is best for me. I already paid complete first semester fee to Seneca. My question is can I transfer the money to St Lawrence and how do I do that if possible. Thanks
Hi,

Most schools do that, they will want to see the admission letter to the other school, and some other documents. But it will cost you a lot of money. I know Centennial will take $2,300 out of whatever you have paid. I would rather you request a refund of the fees back and make up a reason for not being able to make it again. When you get the refund, then send it to the new school. They will charge you $200 for admin fees for requesting the refund, that is much cheaper for you.

All the best.

Omofar

Reactions: BHA@1234

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please, did he apply for study permit???, again, if someone applied on 4thjuly did both biometric and upfront Medical and got correspondence letter today, is it a good sign, because someone told me that, if your application takes time, like more than two months than that of a month and some weeks one
Hi,

I am been real busy. Yes it was for Study Permit.

It was a re-application, Medicals and biometrics were already in place.

I did not understand your last query.

All the best.,

Omofar

eshin

Dec 21, 2013
hello good job here.. i do really appreciate the kind gesture here. I would like to know if its advisable and chances to obtain a study permit if I am to apply for diploma course in Canada after I have already finished with my master degree in Nigeria?

Tolurade

Aug 20, 2019
Hello, I am Tolu from Nigeria. I will like to find out if I can apply for study permit with my family. Although my husband won't be staying so it's going to be a visiting visa for them. Is it advisable to do that or should I just apply alone for now. Also since my husband is my sponsor, we are going to be including an educational loan we got along with our other assets, pension and investment. My question now is should the money be in my account or my husband's account.

Thanks in anticipation for your response

Benjena

May 28, 2019
Hello, I am Tolu from Nigeria. I will like to find out if I can apply for study permit with my family. Although my husband won't be staying so it's going to be a visiting visa for them. Is it advisable to do that or should I just apply alone for now. Also since my husband is my sponsor, we are going to be including an educational loan we got along with our other assets, pension and investment. My question now is should the money be in my account or my husband's account.

Thanks in anticipation for your response
Pls show some in your account present the assets. Pls where did u get the educational loan. I have search but i couldn't get. I need it

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Hello,

Sorry to butt in on this conversation. But does it mean that in addition to the points you have listed it's alright to combine ones account statement with that of a sponsor including a letter of sponsorship etc?

Cheers.
Absolutely yes. But there must be a connection between you and your sponsor.

Aug 20, 2019
Good day sir.

I need your help. My study permit was rejected because of purpose of visit, travel history, and family ties in Canada and Nigeria.
Please, what can I do?
Thanks

Benjena

May 28, 2019
Good day sir.

I need your help. My study permit was rejected because of purpose of visit, travel history, and family ties in Canada and Nigeria.
Please, what can I do?
Thanks
Two people in helped to rearrange their docs got the second application within a month. Infact the last one got it today. I am not agent but i have actually spent yrs studying and following canada visa right from pr to study study permit. I do it for free to everyone.

Reactions: Dubem007
Aug 20, 2019
Two people in helped to rearrange their docs got the second application within a month. Infact the last one got it today. I am not agent but i have actually spent yrs studying and following canada visa right from pr to study study permit. I do it for free to everyone.
Please give me your phone number, whatsapp contact, or email address for further clarifications.
Thanks