+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

dimuthk1990

Oct 15, 2019
Hi

my study permit has been refused with the following ground stated

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• Your planned studies do not appear reasonable when considering the relative availability,
affordability and quality of ESL education in Sri Lanka.

Could someone please provide me with a strong SOP, my email is dimuthk1990@gmail.com

Thank you

Dec 5, 2019
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.

Being in the same boat i can totally understand what you must have gone through after 3 refusal. I am glad you were approved for Visa 4th time.. congratulations!!!
Actually its my sister's student visa application. she has been refused visa 3 times, most recently in November, 2019. We have given up hope and not sure what can be done in this scenario. reading your case gives me some hope :)

Reasons for my sister's student visa application refusal were:
1.I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
2.your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of your qualifications,previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record,level of establishment,language abilities,financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.

My sister completed BCA this year and course that she choose was Software Engineering Technology advanced Diploma Program (2 years).

Could you be so kind and present your thoughts on what you think she should do- should she even try again for study visa?
would you be so kind to send me your SOP?

please let me know. Thank you so much in advance!
My email address is-- jassdhillon1988@gmail.com

wormwoodanise

Dec 5, 2019
This is very encouraging. Thanks for sharing.
I'd like to know how exactly you convinced the immigration on the purpose of visit part and why you weren't able to do so in the three previous times. Do you mind sending all four SOPs to me at viccism.std@gmail.com? Many thanks again!

Agyingo

Dec 11, 2019
When I applied for the first time, they mentioned many reasons. Such as lack of fund, low marks in past, family ties, purpose of visit, immigration status and travel history. When I applied for the second time, I answered to their concerns in my statement of purpose, they again refused it but wihh only one reason : purpose of visit. So I was a bit hopeful since I answered their all other concerns except purpose of visit. They again refused my third application with the same reason: purpose of visit. I finally succeed to convince them about the purpose of visit in the fourth try.
Please send me your SOP to michaelclace@gmail.com

Kirk2

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Could you plz share your sop I also refused with same reason many times

Manish Saini

Dec 13, 2019
Hello everyone,
Congrats brother
I also got 3 refusals based on Purpose of visit for jan2020 intake on the below profile
IELTS - 7.0 bands no less than 6.0
BTECH - 72% without any backlogs
12th - 72%
Please help me what to do
I applied for Information System Business Analysis + International Business Management at Northern College. Does I still have chances I have a strong study profile

Its._.hary

Dec 14, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Congrats brother
I also got 3 refusals based on Purpose of visit for jan2020 intake on the below profile
IELTS - 7.0 bands no less than 6.0
BTECH - 72% without any backlogs
12th - 72%
Please help me what to do
I applied for Information System Business Analysis + International Business Management at Northern College. Does I still have chances I have a strong study profile
Bro i got two refusals on the purpose of visit. Can you send me ur sop. My email id is hsid1202@gmail.com

Flame Jb

Oct 22, 2019
Hello everyone,
Hi,
I am glad that you got your visa this time, this gives us hope. My visa application was rejected last year but after receiving my GCMS notes I found out that my SOP was not clear, even thought my chosen program in Canada was related to my background but my SOP was not convincing and did not emphasized how the chosen program would impact my career. I need your help to write my SOP
Hello everyone,

sathwik

Dec 17, 2019
Hello everyone,

hi
even mine got rejected
can you share your sop and LOR
MY MAIL ID durgarajsathwik@gmail.com

Manrorajni

Apr 21, 2018
Hey. It gives me some confidence after reading your story. Anyway, these were the reasons given for my refusal. Could you please help me?

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your level of establishment, financial ability and I am not satisfied you are a genuine student and that you will depart Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

Thank you.
Same reason nd my file is too strong still this thing