+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

narayan55

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Hey there, can you help me ? As my visa also got rejected twice so needs some help
only caips notes addressing with documents and strong sop has helped me,please dothat,you wi\\\\l\\\\l\ get your visa,take help of good consult\a\\\\nt\ \in \m\\a\king f\\\\i\\le\\\ ve\\r\\\\\\\\\\\y\\\ s\\\t\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ong

Reactions: Tashasiq

Vedant46

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Kolhapur
Visa Office......
Delhi
only caips notes addressing with documents and strong sop has helped me,please dothat,you wi\\\\l\\\\l\ get your visa,take help of good consult\a\\\\nt\ \in \m\\a\king f\\\\i\\le\\\ ve\\r\\\\\\\\\\\y\\\ s\\\t\\\\\\\\r\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ong
Where did you applied from ?

Div_0101

Aug 26, 2019
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
First of all congratulations on getting your visa... hard work does pay off... could you please help me with SOP as I have somewhat same situation like yours. I have work experience so need a strong SOP so that I can get my visa approved.My email id is divyaghai92@icloud.com, it will be a really really great help if I can get some guidance from you.

Reactions: Saqib240

ams1_ind

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
India
which consultant u hired... I have applied for GCMS report and will apply 3rd time September. Please guide.

exaucesk1

Aug 28, 2019
Hey Guys!

I really need your help!!! Its urgent, was accepted at a college in Ottawa made payment for the first semester and thoughts all way good until I tried applying for my visas.

The first time it was rejected on the following grounds:
1. Purpose of my visit
2. Employment Prospects in my country of residence
3. Current employment status
4. Personal Assets and Financial Status

The second time I applied, my dad responded to all those issues and increased more proof stating that he can fund my studies and it was rejected on these new grounds:

1. The Purpose of my visit
2. My travel history
(Note that I've studied in a different country for the past 10 years and showed them that over that period I travelled atleast twice a year back home)

The third time it's being rejected again on the same grounds as the second rejection, despite the fact I've showed proof of my travel history .

Please help me!!!!!!

Digvijayrana

Dec 26, 2018
What's ur IELTS score
Hey Guys!

I really need your help!!! Its urgent, was accepted at a college in Ottawa made payment for the first semester and thoughts all way good until I tried applying for my visas.

The first time it was rejected on the following grounds:
1. Purpose of my visit
2. Employment Prospects in my country of residence
3. Current employment status
4. Personal Assets and Financial Status

The second time I applied, my dad responded to all those issues and increased more proof stating that he can fund my studies and it was rejected on these new grounds:

1. The Purpose of my visit
2. My travel history
(Note that I've studied in a different country for the past 10 years and showed them that over that period I travelled atleast twice a year back home)

The third time it's being rejected again on the same grounds as the second rejection, despite the fact I've showed proof of my travel history .

Please help me!!!!!!