+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY PERMIT - APPLIED ON OCTOBER 2020

gauravbtn

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Congratulations.. That's very fast. Even one of my known received PPR last week. All his updates (Eligibility/Medical/Approval) happened on the same day. He applied in Oct'20 Mid for Jan'21 intake. So, what I could understand is that for India folks the pending updates are happening simultaneously once the Biometric gets over.
That is what I am assuming, things move ahead quickly after biometrics.

xoox

Nov 26, 2020
That is what I am assuming, things move ahead quickly after biometrics.
This is a good thing. at the same time I am also very worried because IRCC has not released any rejections for Jan'21 intake even though they have been saying in their webinars that rejections will be given early and only approval cases will be on hold. But seems we may also see many rejections post biometrics. I wish if at all IRCC needs to reject anyone then better do it asap before Dec end. Not all colleges/universities are accommodating deferral or postponing tuition fees withdrawal date. Many may take the reckless decision of starting classes online without approval and later may find rejected. Many may not have the luxury to defer to the next intake as the intake may be only annual.

d@n!3

Oct 26, 2020
Applied: On 7th Oct 2020
Biometric: On 2nd December 2020
Refusal: on 7th Dec 2020
Reason for refusal: Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.

Is it advisable to reapply? Considering, classes are going to start in just 27 days from now?
Hi

Really sorry to hear your case bro.
i am worried now. i attached only recent transcripts and not all from grade 10. just the recent online masters marksheets.

please advise what to do ?
i want to upload them now . how to do it . any one can give strong sop to me.

i applied under sds and there was a section which said most recent transcripts and there was no section to upload work experience docs so i didnt uploaded that too but mentioned all education and work experience correctly on forms.

please share your opinions guys

harrysandhu1996

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Applied On 4th October....SDS.... Biometric Done On 2nd December and update on gckey same day...After That No Update...Now i think ircc working on those files who completed biometrics...

ataur.rahman1

Dec 8, 2020
Hi

i am worried now. i attached only recent transcripts and not all from grade 10. just the recent online masters marksheets.

i applied under sds and there was a section which said most recent transcripts and there was no section to upload work experience docs so i didnt uploaded that too but mentioned all education and work experience correctly on forms.

Yes at the time of application, I attached only Post Secondary Marksheets, yet they sent additional document request for IELTS score and Original Transcript. I uploaded additional documents on the portal but it appears they have ignored new documents uploaded by me.

Stay_Humble

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Hi

I personally feel it would be better to upload the school transcripts and the employment docs (joining and relieving letter) via a webform since you have not uploaded the same with the application.

Regarding the SOP, why would you like to change the same now? Since that might raise questions. I would advise not to change the SOP now unless you have made a blunder there somehow (do call out explicitly why you changed it in the new SOP, incase you plan to upload another). Again this is just my opinion, you can check with the veterans on this page as well for more clarity.

Cheers!

Uzairazhar55

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
This is a good thing. at the same time I am also very worried because IRCC has not released any rejections for Jan'21 intake even though they have been saying in their webinars that rejections will be given early and only approval cases will be on hold. But seems we may also see many rejections post biometrics. I wish if at all IRCC needs to reject anyone then better do it asap before Dec end. Not all colleges/universities are accommodating deferral or postponing tuition fees withdrawal date. Many may take the reckless decision of starting classes online without approval and later may find rejected. Many may not have the luxury to defer to the next intake as the intake may be only annual.
any link for this webinar? are they still holding the files that are to be approved?

Stay_Humble

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Hi

Also all the transcripts of education were uploaded by me by collating all in one single pdf file. Just for your knowledge.

Civilians

Nov 19, 2020
My timeline is:
Application: Nov 18
Bio request: Nov 20
Bio submitted: Nov 25
Bio "completed" status: nov 25
Eligibilty: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligiblity requirements
Background check: We are processing your background check
final Decision: Your application is in progress
College : Conestoga
Nationality: Indian

My program starts in January 2021, my DLI is covid-approved since October.