PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
Hello friends. I have got a correspondence letter regarding my biometrics on nov 24 it has been 5 days. I havent heard anything after that. Does it imply anything? I applied online in 8 oct, biometric given 12 oct.
Received my BVL on Oct 20 and till now no update. For which intake are you?

aric94

Dec 2, 2020
Intake: January 2021

Application submitted: October 22, 2020
SDS or Regular: SDS
Review of eligibility: in progress
Review of medical: no need but submitted upfront
Additional documents required: no need
Biometrics: October 9, 2019
Background check: in progress
Final decision:

Prathampatel

Dec 2, 2020
Hey guys, I am done with my biometrics. Got the update just after 5 minutes of completion.
date Lodged - 24 oct
type - SDS
revie if eligibility- WE WILL SEND MSG WHEN WE START
REVIEW OF MEDICAL - YOU DO NOT REQUIRE ONE
BIOMETRICS - COMPLETE ON 30 NOV
UNIVERSITY ALSO ON THE COVID READINESS PLAN LIST
ANY IDEA WHEN THEY WILL START THE REVIEW OF ELIGIBILITY .? Please anyone if has any idea do let me know !!!

d@n!3

Oct 26, 2020
Hey guys, I am done with my biometrics. Got the update just after 5 minutes of completion.
date Lodged - 24 oct
type - SDS
revie if eligibility- WE WILL SEND MSG WHEN WE START
REVIEW OF MEDICAL - YOU DO NOT REQUIRE ONE
BIOMETRICS - COMPLETE ON 30 NOV
UNIVERSITY ALSO ON THE COVID READINESS PLAN LIST
ANY IDEA WHEN THEY WILL START THE REVIEW OF ELIGIBILITY .? Please anyone if has any idea do let me know !!!
same situation. v bad progress

camper

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
I am just wondering at this point, how should we expect them to process our application when our classes start next month? They are currently working on the massive backlog, should we even expect anything at this point since we applied in October.

Reactions: d@n!3

Hellbringer

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Same thoughts bro. They should at least give us a little bit of a status update regarding their backlog, and expectations whether they can process most of the outstanding applicants, in order for us to be able to make plans.

camper

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
Same thoughts bro. They should at least give us a little bit of a status update regarding their backlog, and expectations whether they can process most of the outstanding applicants, in order for us to be able to make plans.
I've seen posts where people who applied in August are just getting approvals. We applied in October so I am not sure what will happen. Its not like we have AIP to start our course. Nonetheless everyone here will get clarity by the end of this year, whether we will join our classes in January or defer our plans to next semester.

dandoh

Dec 9, 2018
Applied on 20th Oct from Vietnam
Non SDS
Returning student, no Biometric needed.
Medical Request Oct 27
Medical Passed Nov 5
BVL-Dec 3th
PPR-Dec 3th