+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit applications from Jamaica

Dreamcamethru

May 6, 2019
Hi again guys, is there anyone here who applied in June and still haven't received a response? I'd like an idea of where they are in the process... Even though it's impossible to contact everyone in Jamaica who applied for a study permit...

jollyboo81

Jul 11, 2019
Hi again guys, is there anyone here who applied in June and still haven't received a response? I'd like an idea of where they are in the process... Even though it's impossible to contact everyone in Jamaica who applied for a study permit...
I applied June 19th

Dreamcamethru

May 6, 2019
I am really worried as tomorrow is the college deadline to submit approval letter or study permit
They'll respond soon enough and you can simply contact the school and let them know how long you've been waiting. I think most Canadian colleges begin in September so they can't penalize you for this

jollyboo81

Jul 11, 2019
They'll respond soon enough and you can simply contact the school and let them know how long you've been waiting. I think most Canadian colleges begin in September so they can't penalize you for this
I did contact the school. July 31st is their hard code date as they always have waiting list for their programs so other persons could get the seat.

SamGT

Jul 30, 2019
Any Jamaican applicants for study permit, Sept 2019 intake?
I applied May 29th still haven't gotten a response it says background check in progress I am anxiously waiting on a an update had no idea it would take this long..

Dreamcamethru

May 6, 2019
What?? Wah kinda skl that?? Smh... The fact that you made a down payment means that your spot is reserved. Wow, I am going to pray for you

Reactions: gee11