+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Application using a Conditional Offer

ducvu304

May 8, 2021
If I apply for a study permit using a conditional acceptance letter from a specific university before May 15th (to get my study permit before the school year) and if it turns out that I lose this offer, what happens then? Will I be able to get my study permit and will I be able to go to another school (one which I have a guaranteed offer to go to) with the permit? If I don't get my study permit, will I have to apply using a different school's offer? Will I have to wait for that study permit as well and can I attend school during this period?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
If I apply for a study permit using a conditional acceptance letter from a specific university before May 15th (to get my study permit before the school year) and if it turns out that I lose this offer, what happens then? Will I be able to get my study permit and will I be able to go to another school (one which I have a guaranteed offer to go to) with the permit? If I don't get my study permit, will I have to apply using a different school's offer? Will I have to wait for that study permit as well and can I attend school during this period?
you need Unconditional offer/LOA to apply your SP.