+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study in Montreal college of information technology

Jul 11, 2019
I see MCIT has a DLI number BUT, if the program will allow you to get a PGWP, is still doubtful to me. It does not explicitly say "YES" in the DLI table in the website. Has anyone or does anyone know someone who actually successfully received a PGWP after completing a program from MCIT?

I am not sure if MCIT offers a legitimate program to get PGWP.

Update:
I just read that Quebec has suspended the program that will allow you to apply for PR via Study+PGWP:

https://www.cicnews.com/2019/07/applications-for-quebec-experience-programs-graduate-stream-suspended-until-november-0712498.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter-20190711#gs.ohjalf

Please read carefully and understand how this affects you. You might be wasting your money on MCIT.

Last edited:
Reactions: saichand
Aug 26, 2019
Hi Guys,

This is VIJAY RAJENDRAN from Bangalore.

I got admission for SAP - Supply chain Management in Montreal college of Information technology for Feb-2020 Intake.

Any of the persons in this group got admission in SAP means kindly please let me know.

Regards,

VIJAY RAJENDRAN

dontmindme

Oct 12, 2019
Hello! I haven’t booked any ticket yet , I am waiting for my VISA .By the way I am from Hyderabad.

Hi,iam from hyderabad too.So did u get the visa??
actually i've applied for
Business Intelligence and Visualization Analyst
(Big Data Developer) in MCIT (feb 2020)
PTE - s(50),w(63),L(65),R(59)
and iam applying through sds (if i can or else general maybe).Is there a possibility that i could get a visa?
And also if you got the visa then how is montreal? is the college good? And what about post work opportunities?

p.s- Answering to the above questions by anyone would be helpfull.
THANKYOU.

Last edited:

taq

Apr 15, 2010
Hi Guys,

I got admission for SAP - Supply chain Management in Montreal college of Information technology for Feb-2020 Intake.

Any of the persons in this group got admission in SAP means kindly please let me know.

Regards,

VIJAY RAJENDRAN
hi vijay iam also from hyderabd
staying in france planning to apply same cource and same intake
send me whatsapp number so v can discuss further

taq

Apr 15, 2010
I see MCIT has a DLI number BUT, if the program will allow you to get a PGWP, is still doubtful to me. It does not explicitly say "YES" in the DLI table in the website. Has anyone or does anyone know someone who actually successfully received a PGWP after completing a program from MCIT?

I am not sure if MCIT offers a legitimate program to get PGWP.

Update:
I just read that Quebec has suspended the program that will allow you to apply for PR via Study+PGWP:

https://www.cicnews.com/2019/07/applications-for-quebec-experience-programs-graduate-stream-suspended-until-november-0712498.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter-20190711#gs.ohjalf

Please read carefully and understand how this affects you. You might be wasting your money on MCIT.
hello
i think that is for a period of time that mentioned there after that they will restart as normal ,
Quebec’s Immigration Ministry said it is still possible for Quebec graduates who wish to remain in the province to apply for a Post-Graduate Work Permit from the Government of Canada

Ash Red

Oct 6, 2019
Hi i am planning for the same program. Can you tell me the IELTS score,last date for application and the fee details. Thank you

taq

Apr 15, 2010
Hi Guys,

Regards,

VIJAY RAJENDRAN
hi vijay
its taqi from paris same course still waiting for the addmission feb 2020
pls contact me on taqi4868@yahoo.co.uk

subhshiv1086

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
HI there,
i am new to this forum and have few questions while i am preparing for arrival in Quebec, Canada as our application is approved.
1-Visa was stamped on 9th october 2019 and is valid until 31st may 2022
2-i have CAQ issued which is approved from 15th Jan 2020 and if i plan to go in Dec 2019 ,will border officer still issue me study permit as visa is stamped from oct 2019 to may 2022 ?

taq

Apr 15, 2010
HI there,
i am new to this forum and have few questions while i am preparing for arrival in Quebec, Canada as our application is approved.
1-Visa was stamped on 9th october 2019 and is valid until 31st may 2022
2-i have CAQ issued which is approved from 15th Jan 2020 and if i plan to go in Dec 2019 ,will border officer still issue me study permit as visa is stamped from oct 2019 to may 2022 ?
hi subhshiv
i also got the caq for mcit college
is that same with u
did u apply online the study permit