+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study in Montreal college of information technology

Aasheesh

Nov 26, 2018
Even I also have 5.5 band in one module and my university is CBU Nova Scotia. I am also planning to apply under general category. But I am really worried because I have heard that chances of visa rejection under general category is high. so, I am really confused should I have to apply under general category or not ? Can anyone give me any suggestions please ..!

Hey there!
Brother you got no option okay!!!
Their are 3 categories for this
SDS that is SPP, general and university level all these categories have their own criteria.In SPP your ielts score must be 6.5 overall and not less 6 and for university level requirement are bit high that is 7 overall and not less 6.5.
So ultimately you have to go with General category.
Yes the rejection chances are high in this, compare to the other both.
For this you have to make sure that your all documents are clear and SOP Is that strong to convince them.

All the best buddy

Gohil

Dec 12, 2018
Hey there!
Brother you got no option okay!!!
Their are 3 categories for this
SDS that is SPP, general and university level all these categories have their own criteria.In SPP your ielts score must be 6.5 overall and not less 6 and for university level requirement are bit high that is 7 overall and not less 6.5.
So ultimately you have to go with General category.
Yes the rejection chances are high in this, compare to the other both.
For this you have to make sure that your all documents are clear and SOP Is that strong to convince them.

All the best buddy

Thank you brother for replying.
And I also want to know that in how many days I got the final answer because some are telling it's take around 60 to 90 days.

Aasheesh

Nov 26, 2018
Thank you brother for replying.
And I also want to know that in how many days I got the final answer because some are telling it's take around 60 to 90 days.
To be honest even I don’t know about this
But my visa consultant told me it takes 5 weeks for general category visa.
But I read at many places that it seems to take 6-7 weeks approx
But don’t blindly trust on my words
This what I think!

saichand

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Hey, MCIT courses are career oriented and you have to address them as such in your sop, and also they need experience, be careful and be truthful in your sop, don't blindly leave everything to your consultancies, I am starting Networking course on Feb 11 in mcit and got my temporary resident visa approved, anyone who got visa approved please contact me for accommodation, I am landing in Montreal on 30th Jan, we can together rent a place. Doesnt matter which country you are from, hoping to live with different nationalities, I am from Hyderabad, india.

Aasheesh

Nov 26, 2018
Hey, MCIT courses are career oriented and you have to address them as such in your sop, and also they need experience, be careful and be truthful in your sop, don't blindly leave everything to your consultancies, I am starting Networking course on Feb 11 in mcit and got my temporary resident visa approved, anyone who got visa approved please contact me for accommodation, I am landing in Montreal on 30th Jan, we can together rent a place.
Hey
As soon as I’ll get approval the very next moment I’m gonnna book my flight!
If yes I got approval I’m ready for the acommodation!
Kindly drop your mail id !

pranay573

Jan 13, 2019
Hello guys even I have taken admission in Montreal college for business intelligence and data analyst program I got my caq on 31 November yet i have not got hard copy of that since print out of approval is valid I’m okay with! But now I’m bit worried about my study permit, I have applied on 14th dec 2018 and on 17th itself it was under process and few days back I checked my application in my gckey account my medical is clear and rest steps are also good so far, the only point of worry is from 11th feb my college is going start please share your views on this
I have to book my flight ticket also!

Thanks guys in advance!!

One more thing guys if any one from you all is traveling Montreal in the same college please share your contact details.

Hi Aasheesh,

DId you receive VISA for MCIT?
I want to know because i have applied for the same college for June intake.

pranay573

Jan 13, 2019
Hi All,

Need suggestion, i got admission from MCIT for this may intake and got CAQ approval today, However, in PTE scored Overall 52( S:64,w:48,R:54,L:50) and in IELTS Overall: 5.5( L:5.5,R:5.5:W,5.5,S:5.5). SO what are the changes getting CANADA Student VISA with the above score? Kindly suggest me friends.

Regards,
Pranaysagar Reddy,
Call:8884741379 ( What'sup)

Manjot2223

Mar 14, 2019
Hey, I applied for Montreal college of information technology for march 2019 intake...Is the education in this college worth it?? I mean it is one year course right? So can we get work permit after the course completion.
So you got approval or not bcoz i got it for same college in networking and technical support course for june 2019 intake

Manjot2223

Mar 14, 2019
To be honest even I don’t know about this
But my visa consultant told me it takes 5 weeks for general category visa.
But I read at many places that it seems to take 6-7 weeks approx
But don’t blindly trust on my words
This what I think!
No Friend i got approval in just 12 days but i applied in sds rules offline for june 2019 intake