+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study in Montreal college of information technology

Deeksha081

Jan 2, 2019
Hey, I applied for Montreal college of information technology for march 2019 intake...Is the education in this college worth it?? I mean it is one year course right? So can we get work permit after the course completion.

Deeksha081

Jan 2, 2019
Hey, I applied for Montreal college of information technology for march 2019 intake...Is the education in this college worth it?? I mean it is one year course right? So can we get work permit after the course completion.
I mean may 2019 intake

Jan 3, 2019
Hi! Even I applied for Feb 2019 intake , I got my CAQ but my study permit got refused stating
“Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous
studies, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.”
Not only me there are many students who have got rejected for the same intake all of them have got the same statement . I have changed my Letter of intent and reapplied again on 24 th dec .
Most of them including me have received rejection letter on the 19 th day after submission.

Venkates

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Hi! Even I applied for Feb 2019 intake , I got my CAQ but my study permit got refused stating
“Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous
studies, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.”
Not only me there are many students who have got rejected for the same intake all of them have got the same statement . I have changed my Letter of intent and reapplied again on 24 th dec .
Most of them including me have received rejection letter on the 19 th day after submission.
What is your ielts score
Can u share u r email I will contact you

Aasheesh

Nov 26, 2018
Hello guys even I have taken admission in Montreal college for business intelligence and data analyst program I got my caq on 31 November yet i have not got hard copy of that since print out of approval is valid I’m okay with! But now I’m bit worried about my study permit, I have applied on 14th dec 2018 and on 17th itself it was under process and few days back I checked my application in my gckey account my medical is clear and rest steps are also good so far, the only point of worry is from 11th feb my college is going start please share your views on this
I have to book my flight ticket also!

Thanks guys in advance!!

One more thing guys if any one from you all is traveling Montreal in the same college please share your contact details.

Jan 3, 2019
Hello guys even I have taken admission in Montreal college for business intelligence and data analyst program I got my caq on 31 November yet i have not got hard copy of that since print out of approval is valid I’m okay with! But now I’m bit worried about my study permit, I have applied on 14th dec 2018 and on 17th itself it was under process and few days back I checked my application in my gckey account my medical is clear and rest steps are also good so far, the only point of worry is from 11th feb my college is going start please share your views on this
I have to book my flight ticket also!

Thanks guys in advance!!

One more thing guys if any one from you all is traveling Montreal in the same college please share your contact details.
Hi ! Even my college starts on feb 11 th , I have reapplied on Dec 24 th . Its been more than 19 days you have applied for your VISA I think you might get , usually rejection takes 19 days .Hope for the best.

Edit: One of my freind who has joined the same college in June 2018 got his visa 2 days before his orientation day , so there is nothing to worry chill.

Regards ,
Vasishta Aileni

Aasheesh

Nov 26, 2018
Hi ! Even my college starts on feb 11 th , I have reapplied on Dec 24 th . Its been more than 19 days you have applied for your VISA I think you might get , usually rejection takes 19 days .Hope for the best.

Edit: One of my freind who has joined the same college in June 2018 got his visa 2 days before his orientation day , so there is nothing to worry chill.

Regards ,
Vasishta Aileni

Thank you so much!
I have one question, You have lodged your application in under SPP or general category?
Mine is under general category and I have read that all the applications under general category has more chances of rejection.
My ielts band is not as per requirement
Overall is 6.5
Speaking 7
Reading 5.5
Listening 6.5
Writing is 6.5
This is the only reason i have to go with general category!

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2019
Thank you so much!
I have one question, You have lodged your application in under SPP or general category?
Mine is under general category and I have read that all the applications under general category has more chances of rejection.
Overall is 6.5
Speaking 7
Reading 5.5
Listening 6.5
Writing is 6.5
Even I have similar IELTS score .Mine is also under general category .

Aasheesh

Nov 26, 2018
Thanks
Have you booked your tickets?
When are you looking to fly ?
Where are you from
I’m from Mumbai

Gohil

Dec 12, 2018
Thank you so much!
Overall is 6.5
Speaking 7
Reading 5.5
Listening 6.5
Writing is 6.5

Even I also have 5.5 band in one module and my university is CBU Nova Scotia. I am also planning to apply under general category. But I am really worried because I have heard that chances of visa rejection under general category is high. so, I am really confused should I have to apply under general category or not ? Can anyone give me any suggestions please ..!