+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study Guidance

Ashwini kerai

Oct 12, 2015
Hello,

I am Ashwini from Kampala, Uganda. I have completed O'levels and I have diploma in ABE level 4 (Association of Business Executive). Currently I am studying ACCA here and I want to move into Canada next year in September (2016) for further studies.

By then, I will have finished knowledge and skill papers of ACCA (until paper F9) & along with it, I will be awarded with a degree in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes university which eventually shall be completed by June, 2016 and will receive it in September 2016. Therefore, I then want to move into Canada for further studies after accomplishing the above.

I considered CPA as my further study course but with the research I have done, I actually get to know that it's not possible to get exemptions in CPA or I can't transfer from ACCA to CPA.

So I had interactions with many universities in canada regarding this issue but they couldn't give me the best solution about this but one of the university, Ryerson university asked me to inquire more from you if I have to pursue an additional degree or additional courses which I will be doing it from there to reach the CPA pathway or if there is another way out to reach the CPA pathway for an ACCA student, please do suggest me keeping in consideration that I will be receiving my bachelors in applied accounting in September 2016 and I want to apply before September 2016 as I want to move canada before September.

Hoping for the best suggestion from you which will make it easier for me what to exactly consider and what course or degree to pursue to reach my CPA goal.