+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study gap with 10 years of work experiences to apply for Student visa

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
I'm 32 years age and have 10 years of experience since 2010 my graduation .
I received already a letter of admission from a Quebec college and already applied for the CAQ.
Anyone here have similar my age group and work experience who applying for student visa to get some experience of this process please

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I'm 32 years age and have 10 years of experience since 2010 my graduation .
I received already a letter of admission from a Quebec college and already applied for the CAQ.
Anyone here have similar my age group and work experience who applying for student visa to get some experience of this process please
Really depends on whether returning to school in Canada makes sense and whether it would lead to career advancement. It looks like you may have attempted to apply for PR as well showing your desire to immigrate.

Reactions: coolcham

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Really depends on whether returning to school in Canada makes sense and whether it would lead to career advancement. It looks like you may have attempted to apply for PR as well showing your desire to immigrate.
so would it be good chance for me to get study permit ?

vikasvarma29

Dec 11, 2020
so would it be good chance for me to get study permit ?
I am 28, I have 4 yrs of experience and, in 2 days I will be completing my 2nd semester at University of Windsor and my visa is approved but yet to get my passport. Generally, after 30 it may be difficult, apply it if you are lucky you will get it.

Reactions: coolcham

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
I am 28, I have 4 yrs of experience and, in 2 days I will be completing my 2nd semester at University of Windsor and my visa is approved but yet to get my passport. Generally, after 30 it may be difficult, apply it if you are lucky you will get it.
Thanks