+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Gap of Nearly 3 Years. What Are My Chances For Visa?

BanglaBoy

Sep 27, 2012
Michigan, USA
Hi,

I am from Bangladesh. I completed my 12th standards (Higher Secondary Certificate) in the year 2009. After that I eventually got involved in my uncle's business. It was a family decision. My uncle had to leave country too often and he didn't have any responsible and trustworthy person to rely on during that time. Being his nephew, I responded since my parents also wanted me to join the office. I got appointed as a Trainee Executive. Now my position is Junior Executive and i'm still working. It was more of a family decision to work in my uncle's office.

I Have Taken The IELTS Exams & Got A Score Of 7.5 With No Band score Below 7. Now I intend to apply for undergraduate studies in Canada (St. Mary's University, Halifx). I want to come back to my country after completing the degree and get to a top management position in my uncle's office and take it to another level of success. My uncle is also praising me. I can show every document needed like Joining letter, Salary slip of last 6 months, Salary certificate, Work experience letter, Testimonial and everything else justifying my work experience and proving that I was never IDLE!! My parents are also ready to show 100,000$ worth financial statement and bank solvency. My uncle as the owner of the enterprise can verify me. If the Canadian Embassy wants to verify my work experience by physically visiting my office then it would not be a problem too. I also can demonstrate my responsibilities that I had during that time of work in the office.

NOW I SERIOUSLY WANT TO STUDY MANAGEMENT AND GET MYSELF TO SOME HIGHER LEVEL OF EXCELLENCE BY COMPLETING BACHELOR'S DEGREE. WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF GETTING VISA?? WHAT SHOULD I DO SO THAT MY VISA NEVER GETS REJECTED?? ADVICE ? AUTHENTIC REPLIES ARE WELCOMED THE MOST. I AM APPLYING FOR THIS SEPTEMBER 2013 SESSION IN THE ST. MARY's UNIVERSITY (BACHELOR OF COMMERCE).

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
You were working. You were never idle. If you were killing time and doing nothing. Visa officer would take you as a non serious student. Just prepare a nice statement of purpose, explain your work experience, working period and all that stuff. Your future studies should be in line with your work experience and have job prospects of it back at home. Everything is perfect in your case if we go by your explanation.

BanglaBoy

Sep 27, 2012
Michigan, USA
Thanks buddy. Yes I surely wasn't idle. By the way, another question is, does the Canadian Embassy verify the work experience documents? If yes then how do they conduct that ? What is the procedure ? Please help..

asiss kumar

Sep 22, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2013
IELTS Request
23-03-2013 (Band:7)
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
MATA MEHAR KAREGI
LANDED..........
JAI MATA DI ;D
BanglaBoy said:
Thanks buddy. Yes I surely wasn't idle. By the way, another question is, does the Canadian Embassy verify the work experience documents? If yes then how do they conduct that ? What is the procedure ? Please help..
Bro,you have to attach your experience letters,salary slips and everything which shows you were working during that time.
In SOP, you have to mention your work place and nature of work performed by you.
References must be there in your SOP,(your boss,manager),so that if embassy wanna confirmed,that the documents submitted by you are true or not,they can easily contact them.
Rest depends on your luck,sometime they accept what you say..
Good luck
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

dubaitotoronto

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Study gap of 3 years is not at all a problem. The Visa officers do expect people with experiences. If you refer to the study permit application form you can find that

Nahush

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Ages ago
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2013
BanglaBoy said:
Hi,

I am from Bangladesh. I completed my 12th standards (Higher Secondary Certificate) in the year 2009. After that I eventually got involved in my uncle's business. It was a family decision. My uncle had to leave country too often and he didn't have any responsible and trustworthy person to rely on during that time. Being his nephew, I responded since my parents also wanted me to join the office. I got appointed as a Trainee Executive. Now my position is Junior Executive and i'm still working. It was more of a family decision to work in my uncle's office.

I Have Taken The IELTS Exams & Got A Score Of 7.5 With No Band score Below 7. Now I intend to apply for undergraduate studies in Canada (St. Mary's University, Halifx). I want to come back to my country after completing the degree and get to a top management position in my uncle's office and take it to another level of success. My uncle is also praising me. I can show every document needed like Joining letter, Salary slip of last 6 months, Salary certificate, Work experience letter, Testimonial and everything else justifying my work experience and proving that I was never IDLE!! My parents are also ready to show 100,000$ worth financial statement and bank solvency. My uncle as the owner of the enterprise can verify me. If the Canadian Embassy wants to verify my work experience by physically visiting my office then it would not be a problem too. I also can demonstrate my responsibilities that I had during that time of work in the office.

NOW I SERIOUSLY WANT TO STUDY MANAGEMENT AND GET MYSELF TO SOME HIGHER LEVEL OF EXCELLENCE BY COMPLETING BACHELOR'S DEGREE. WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF GETTING VISA?? WHAT SHOULD I DO SO THAT MY VISA NEVER GETS REJECTED?? ADVICE ? AUTHENTIC REPLIES ARE WELCOMED THE MOST. I AM APPLYING FOR THIS SEPTEMBER 2013 SESSION IN THE ST. MARY's UNIVERSITY (BACHELOR OF COMMERCE).
Dude you got your visa? plz reply, i have similar case as yours