+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study gap and education as a permanent resident


Mar 15, 2021
Hey there, I became a permanent resident in 2018. So i had to return to my country as my education at the university was continuing but then I returned to Canada before I couldn’t finish my studies because my residency obligation will be expired. So my question is; since i couldn’t go back to finish my studies, it seems like i have 6 years education gap since graduated from high school. Can i apply for colleges here with this gap? I want a fresh start here...