+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

studies in canada

dindy210

Oct 22, 2007
my is mohamed i m 24 i live in algeria i m looking for a mens to further my studies in canada i inform u that i ve a degree at the university (english sociolinguistics field) i speak three lges french english and arabic .i wanna know if i m qualified to live and study in canada. my address is 01 street boudjenene belkassem sabra/tlemcen /algeria code postal 13310 . signed mohamed

livinus

Dec 19, 2007
Re: studies in canada/government

I WHISH TO CONGRATULATE THE GOVERNMENT OF CANADA FOR MAKING CANADA WHAT IT IS TODAY,I WHISH YOU MORE GOOD WORKS IN YOUR VINEYARD,THE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM OF CANADA ,I THINK IS THE BEST BUT THE WAY CANADIAN EMBASSY REFUSE STUDENT OF VISA IS BECOMING TOO RAMPARD,PLEASE THEY SHOULD IMPROVE IN THIS BAD ASPECT OF LIFE ,BECAUSE I WHISH TO APPLY FOR STUDENT VISA ,BUT THE WAY I SEE THEIR REFUSAL OF OTHER STUDENTS AND THERE REQUIREMENTS ,IT LESSENED MY HOPE FOR SUCH,AM EXPECTING A GREAT REPLY FROM U.

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
dindy210:

Here's the link to assess whether you qualify to immigrate as a skilled worker:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assess/index.asp

livinus:

Education visas have become such a joke, in that a significant percentage of "students" don't even show up to class but use the visa to get into the country and then disappear.

If you're qualified to get a study visa, it will surely be granted. Otherwise, it's probably good that you're seeing more people denied.

Suave

Mar 24, 2008
hey Mo, i gotta be honest with you buddy, you have to work on your grammar if you want to continue your studies up here, I mean im not native either but I had a hard time just understanding your message. either way good luck

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
ajay poudel said:
i have a canadian friend and she wants to bring me there what i have to do ????plz give me suggestions....
Not enough details for any of us to comment. You'll have to provide far more information about the nature of your relationship with this friend, what you mean by "bring me there" (visit, study, live?), information about your background and current situation.