+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDENTS WHO HIRED A CONSULTANT PLZZ LET US KNOW HERE.. ALL THE THINGS THAT YOU ARE FACING

Saalim Quraishiiii

Jun 30, 2017
If any student has hired a consultant plzz share us everything here.. Coz i hired a consultant and i think he is fraud because he said he there is an issue with your document we need to re apply and he asked to pay once again 13000.. Plxx let me know if anything like this has happened with you..

onlyravian

Jul 26, 2017
If any student has hired a consultant plzz share us everything here.. Coz i hired a consultant and i think he is fraud because he said he there is an issue with your document we need to re apply and he asked to pay once again 13000.. Plxx let me know if anything like this has happened with you..
If you have already submitted application, then you must have a tracking ID. You can link your application online and check the latest status. DO NOT reapply while your application is in process. Even if your application is refused, DO NOT reapply before receiving CAIPS notes to see the exact reasons for refusal.

After that, you can be in the position to decide whether or not give the application fee again for re-submission of application. Hope this helps!

Reactions: Saalim Quraishiiii

Saalim Quraishiiii

Jun 30, 2017
If you have already submitted application, then you must have a tracking ID. You can link your application online and check the latest status. DO NOT reapply while your application is in process. Even if your application is refused, DO NOT reapply before receiving CAIPS notes to see the exact reasons for refusal.

After that, you can be in the position to decide whether or not give the application fee again for re-submission of application. Hope this helps!
Brother tracking id is the one which will be on top od every mail????

onlyravian

Jul 26, 2017
Brother tracking id is the one which will be on top od every mail????
Tracking ID is the one given to you by the Visa Application Center (VAC) if you applied on paper. If you applied online then you can directly check the status of your application from cic.gc.ca website under check application status.

Saalim Quraishiiii

Jun 30, 2017
Tracking ID is the one given to you by the Visa Application Center (VAC) if you applied on paper. If you applied online then you can directly check the status of your application from cic.gc.ca website under check application status.
Bro i dont have anything with me... I just have the mails from donotreply i want to check my visa plz tell me another way

Gpanwar4

Jul 25, 2017
You can link your application after making account on cic website u can just login and fill all the details like course details, your passport details.

Avoid birth place and county in that form

onlyravian

Jul 26, 2017
Bro i dont have anything with me... I just have the mails from donotreply i want to check my visa plz tell me another way
Go to the cic.gc.ca page, look for check application status link on the page. After selecting visa category, sign up for GC key account and then login. After that, check for link your paper application (if you have applied on paper) and enter all your details matching with your application (you must have the application copy with you) but leave the Birth Place and Country fields blank. Once successfully linked, you can check the status of your application. Ask your consultant to give you the copy of submitted application if you do not have.