+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

k prabh

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
I am going to apply for canada college
Business administration and commerce and my previoius study is b.com
So should i apply for this course after graduation or not ?

Okporoko

Jun 17, 2019
Hey guyz,
I got rejection on 20th September due to purpose of visit
So Plz guyz, can u suggest me ,what i do now ? Can i reapply again with same application within this 2 or 3 days .
Plz reply me ?
Hi,

You can try to re-apply and explain better why you want to study in Canada. But I would rather advise you to request for ATIP to ascertain the real reasom for your denial. It takes about 30days to get a feedback. After the reply, you can re-apply addressing all the concerns.

Okporoko

Jun 17, 2019
Yes you can apply Try to explain everything in SOP About your visit that you will leave canada at the end of your studies Try Writing short and effective
ALL THE BEST
Keeping it short didn't work for me. I initially applied and kept my SOP to 2 pages but it was denied due to purpose of study. I then re-applied and this time made it 4 pages explaining more and it was granted.

I kept it to 2 pages earlier because from what I read online it's not supposed to exceed 2 pages.

Sukhverma

Aug 30, 2019
Hi,

You can try to re-apply and explain better why you want to study in Canada. But I would rather advise you to request for ATIP to ascertain the real reasom for your denial. It takes about 30days to get a feedback. After the reply, you can re-apply addressing all the concerns.
Actually i was my second time and rejected again. When i got first rejection last year that time i applied caps notes nd due to irrelevant course my file was rejected.

Okporoko

Jun 17, 2019
Actually i was my second time and rejected again. When i got first rejection last year that time i applied caps notes nd due to irrelevant course my file was rejected.
Wow!
Maybe you should apply for it again. It can be really disappointing. Wishing you the very best.