+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Sep 20, 2019
Hi , I have applied for Jan intake from India
My time line :

Applied on September 11
Biometrics letter on sept 12
Biometrics done on 13th sept and reflected in the portal same day.

No update after that, how long does it take more ?

Please help

Bilal112

Sep 15, 2019
Hi All,
How long before my course starts should I arrive in Canada?

I got my visa, can I travel to Canada now, my classes will start in winter.

narayan55

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Hello there,
I have applied for September and I have just received an update requesting my passport, but the status of my application didn't changed into Approved or even Rejected, So what does it mean now? is it possible to get rejected after i send my passport?
passport request mostly means approved,best of luck

narayan55

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Hi everybody, those of us whoes visas are not approved yet, now its been on edge that its not possible to reach Canada in September intake, we all know that its very disappointing in every matters with heavy hearts and stressful minds, the waiting was much more beyond our imagination and vision, most of us here have our extension or offer letter for January intake and if still we get visa for September its of no use because of immigration, so here what I am going to do, tomorrow I am applying for January intake visa with proper documentation and on previous application I am going to post a note that my visa has not been approved yet. I hope January visa at this stage will be easier to process and if approved then the wait will be not too long. So I advise everyone waiting for September intake having January offer, to discuss this thing with your agents hoping some good outcomes. And those who havnt got any extension please be patient who knows something good will happen.

It is only the god who gives strength in times of weakness.
generally eta is issued for two years like in my case i can enter canada from august 19 to july 21 now as visa came late,i could not go on 1st august 19 as required,my loa has been defer to august 20 and i can enter canada in august 20 with same eta as it is valid uptill 2021 july,so if you get your visa-eta late you can go with the same visa next semester if you have received the defer loa,thanks,

Reactions: huzaifakhan

Sukhverma

Aug 30, 2019
Hey guyz,
I got rejection on 20th September due to purpose of visit
So Plz guyz, can u suggest me ,what i do now ? Can i reapply again with same application within this 2 or 3 days .
Plz reply me ?

Reactions: Bilal112

Gagan 55

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Hey guyz,
I got rejection on 20th September due to purpose of visit
So Plz guyz, can u suggest me ,what i do now ? Can i reapply again with same application within this 2 or 3 days .
Plz reply me ?
Yes you can apply Try to explain everything in SOP About your visit that you will leave canada at the end of your studies Try Writing short and effective
ALL THE BEST

canada2023

Sep 21, 2019
Where to find that u passed eligibility?????

What I have
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

But there is icons I'm not sure is it general or for my actual application.
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
I'm assuming this general .right?
I applied for extention online 24 July. So any one still waiting before July 25th?

Reactions: prikshit

Gagan 55

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Where to find that u passed eligibility?????

What I have
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

But there is icons I'm not sure is it general or for my actual application.
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
I'm assuming this general .right?
I applied for extention online 24 July. So any one still waiting before July 25th?
Yes your review is on the way its processing but not passed yet i will be soon if it is started