+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Feline8071

Jul 6, 2019
Are you going to reapply?
I am from S.A. as well and the wait is really really stressful
Definitely going to reapply , I am just waiting for the officers notes so I can work on a stronger objection to his reasons. Dont stress Nikki! Just pray, Everything will work out good for you. Keep us updated!

Suhwayla

Aug 29, 2019
Definitely going to reapply , I am just waiting for the officers notes so I can work on a stronger objection to his reasons. Dont stress Nikki! Just pray, Everything will work out good for you. Keep us updated!
Hi, how many days does it for an officer to reply and how do you contact them and ask them cause am rejected on early August and I didn't reapply till now and my intake is November.
What's your reason for refusal?

Suhwayla

Aug 29, 2019
Hi guys, can you please help me. I got refusal on early August and I didn't reapply till now am afraid I make a mistake again..lol
This is the reason for refusal. I don't understand the second and last point.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

+

Feline8071

Jul 6, 2019
Hi
Hi, how many days does it for an officer to reply and how do you contact them and ask them cause am rejected on early August and I didn't reapply till now and my intake is November.
Hi Suhwayla, To be honest it could take 30-60 days, however I am not too sure to give you an exact answer , where are you from?

Feline8071

Jul 6, 2019
1) I will not leave canada after studies(purpose of visit)
2) employment opportunities in home country

k prabh

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Hello firstly i applied for one year course in quebec and i got refusal but this time i change my course and duration of course thai is 2 years so kindly confirm that is there need of new caq for 2 year course because first caq is valid for only 1 year according to previous course duration??
Please help regarding this.
I was so confused

Syrine

Sep 12, 2019
Passport requested for today.

My wait is over. I hope you get your requests too.

First applied 3rd May 2019
Denied 13th June 2019
Reason Purpose of Study
Re-applied 22 of July
Passport requested today 11th of September 2019.
Congratulations !!
I have a question. When you applied for the second time, what was your status for the medical exam? Did it pass or you dis My first application got rejected it and I have applied again yet, it’s been two months and my status still says that they don’t need a medical exam. It passed for the first application but I don’t know why it does t not indicate so for the second one.

k prabh

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
For which college u applied

marslan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
PPR Received By the Grace of Almighty

My Profile is,
Application and Biometrics(Offline by hand): 9th July
Medical Call 3rd Aug
Medical Given 8th August
Medical Passed 22nd Aug
CL received 9th Sept
PPR received 11th Sept

The only reason of getting PPR is, PRAYED, PRAYED AND PRAYED to Lord!!
Thanks too All of you! May awaited people get their PPR Soon, Ameen

Dompax

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Congratulations !!
I have a question. When you applied for the second time, what was your status for the medical exam? Did it pass or you dis My first application got rejected it and I have applied again yet, it’s been two months and my status still says that they don’t need a medical exam. It passed for the first application but I don’t know why it does t not indicate so for the second one.
Likewise me