+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
hlo @huzaifakhan
i would appreciate if you could provide any information
hi there, this is a strict medical condition you are referring to and you have to provide every detail of your medical situation that consists of your current doctors clearance and your medical checkup for visa. and further more you have to create a strong SOP stating your medical conditions before and after visiting Canada. Now its all sheer luck whether you receive approval or rejection, you can see some members of this forum are getting rejections for no reason or the reason are not proper, so decision is in officers hand, but if the above conditions are fulfilled then I dont think there is any chances of rejection, and I would also like to share that visa officers nowadays dont check much in SDS applications, they only check medical, biometrics, and eligiblity as SDS students dont have to show any financial documents, that is why all say SDS applications are a quick reply, but I wonder what is happening around is not in favor of SDS students. I will also take this case to my team and if I found any more information regarding your case, I will surely update you.

prikshit

Aug 3, 2019
hi there, this is a strict medical condition you are referring to and you have to provide every detail of your medical situation that consists of your current doctors clearance and your medical checkup for visa. and further more you have to create a strong SOP stating your medical conditions before and after visiting Canada. Now its all sheer luck whether you receive approval or rejection, you can see some members of this forum are getting rejections for no reason or the reason are not proper, so decision is in officers hand, but if the above conditions are fulfilled then I dont think there is any chances of rejection, and I would also like to share that visa officers nowadays dont check much in SDS applications, they only check medical, biometrics, and eligiblity as SDS students dont have to show any financial documents, that is why all say SDS applications are a quick reply, but I wonder what is happening around is not in favor of SDS students. I will also take this case to my team and if I found any more information regarding your case, I will surely update you.
yes i have provided all these documents
1. my medical reports from burnaby hospital
also additional doctor’s personal note to excuse me for my classes missed and one letter for my hospitalisation that i was hospitalised and couldn’t attend school and work and extend my visa by my doctor undersigned
2. i provided my current doctor’s note about i am fit to continue with my studies
3. i also gave medicle test which is for visa i got update on gc key on 14 aug about i passed the medicle exam and wheni went in 2016 that time too i passed the medicle exam
4. along with that i submitted my withdrawal approval for fall 2018 sem which mentions that i am encouraged to join back my studies as i have recovered and been doing well now
+ enrolment letter
+ graduation eligibility letter which mentions j need 2 more semesters to complete my graduation
+ 1year gic
+ other financial documents
+ sop explaining all the conditions and to get back to my studies to complete my graduation.

i hope i have provided you all the info from which you can provide me info and as if you discuss it with your team

prikshit

Aug 3, 2019
also additional doctor’s personal note to excuse me for my classes missed and one letter for my hospitalisation that i was hospitalised and couldn’t attend school and work and extend my visa by my doctor undersigned
2. i provided my current doctor’s note about i am fit to continue with my studies
3. i also gave medicle test which is for visa i got update on gc key on 14 aug about i passed the medicle exam and wheni went in 2016 that time too i passed the medicle exam
4. along with that i submitted my withdrawal approval for fall 2018 sem which mentions that i am encouraged to join back my studies as i have recovered and been doing well now
+ enrolment letter
+ graduation eligibility letter which mentions j need 2 more semesters to complete my graduation
+ 1year gic
+ sop explaining all the conditions and to get back to my studies to complete my graduation.

i hope i have provided you all the info from which you can provide me info and as if you discuss it with your team
@huziafakhan

prikshit

Aug 3, 2019
+ enrolment letter
+ 1year gic

@huzaifakhan

Dompax

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
I applied on 4july got rejected on 14August, I re-applied again on 16 August for September intake ,due I have hope?

kevin-1368

Jul 22, 2019
hi there, deferral should come in your hand in just 2-4 days, I got my deferral in jan intake and now waiting for visa officer to raise a query. If the visa officer raise a query that means he wants a new offer letter for our application, and I will send him so, then he will grant me january 2020 visa, but if the officer doesn't raise any query then he will grant me september visa but there will be a huge interrogation on Canadian airport regarding my admissions, so to sort it out request a letter from repective college stating that the student is still acceptable to college, this would help much.
My university will provide me the offer by end of this week. what do you think I have to send them or not?

NikkiJay

Sep 10, 2019
Hi Nikki , yes , 1)I am not satisfied you will leave canada at the end of your studies Purpose of visit
2)i am not satisfied you will leave at the end of your studies based on employment prospects in my country
Are you going to reapply?
I am from S.A. as well and the wait is really really stressful

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
My university will provide me the offer by end of this week. what do you think I have to send them or not?
If you are asked to provide new offer then only you have to give, otherwise its not necessary. If you are working with an agent they will surely know when to send it, there's some time if your permit has not been granted yet, then your agent will submit your offer directly, here I was stopped by submitting new offer letter, and my whole case is under the hands of centre head. I will let you know what happens next, and when I submit the new offer.

Sukhverma

Aug 30, 2019
Today , again i got student Acknowledgement letter . Can anyone tell me what is this nd firstly i got this on 29 august .Plz reply me bcz i m too worried